Press Release Summary:
- Available with flow resolution of 0.19 ml/min water and 0.007 l/min air max at 30 psig
- Comes with patent pending ceramic sliding seal
- Ideal in critical applications for liquid and gas delivery, medical, analytical and industrial automation
Original Press Release:
Clippard Eclipse Proportional Isolation Valves
A Proportional Valve Like No Other Known for reliability, innovation and focus on precision flow controls, Clippard’s new revolutionary Eclipse utilizes the industry’s most robust and powerful miniature linear actuator. This patent pending stepper-controlled proportional valve will lead the industry in performance and durability
The Eclipse is ideal in critical applications for liquid and gas delivery, medical, analytical and industrial automation requiring ultra-fine resolution and excellent repeatability. In addition, the unique design allows for custom flow profiles.
- Patent Pending ceramic sliding seal
- Liquid and air capable
- Flow Resolution: 0.19 ml/min water and 0.007 l/min air max @ 30 psig
- Zero dead volume
- Leak Free: <0.05 sccm
- Excellent Linearity: <4% of full-scale
- Repeatability: <0.5% of full travel
- Highly customizable
- Proudly made in the USA
For more information about these valves or any of Clippard’s 5,000 other precision flow control products, call 513-521-4261 or visit http://www.clippard.com/link/eclipse.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
7390 Colerain Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45239