Press Release Summary:
- Available in screen sizes from 6.5 in. to 43 in. and features Intel Core processors
- Offers clipmount mounting style with leaner bezel and can be mounted without drilling holes
- Improves clarity for operators and provide more screen space for viewing critical HMI functions and process control
Original Press Release:
Rugged Display Solutions - New DiamondVue Series 4
VarTech Announces the release of DiamondVue 4, the next generation of rugged LCD display products. DV4 features industrial grade video monitors and panel computers with an adaptive design, new mounting styles, and more screen sizes.
The DV4 adaptive design allows the same mechanical footprint for standalone monitors and panel computers, further expanding versatility throughout industrial, commercial, and military sectors. Our new clipmount mounting style has a leaner bezel and can be mounted without drilling holes. New large format FHD screen sizes improve clarity for operators and provide more screen space for viewing critical HMI functions and process control.
DV4 Features at a Glance:
- Same Mechanical Footprint for
- Standalone Monitors and Panel Computers
- Mounting Styles - panel, clips, console, rack, VESA, chassis
- Screen Sizes - 6.5" to 43"
- The latest in Intel Core Processors (panel computers)
New Available Options:
- Front Bezel USB (Type A or Type C) Passthrough *
- RS-232 OSD control
- Bluetooth Control
- CMOS Reset Button
- Redundant Dual Power Supplies *
- Environmental/Functional Upgrade Packages
* not available on all sizes
Learn more about DiamondVue 4 Rugged Display Products
Vartech Systems, Inc.
11422 Industriplex Blvd,
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809 U.S.A.
Email: [email protected]