Press Release Summary:
- Features 3840 x 2160 (UHD) 4K resolution
- Rugged water-resistant and corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure (IP 45 Rating)
- Maintenance-free; no need to clean or replace vents, fans or filters
Original Press Release:
New 75” Video Display Ideal for Manufacturing & Processing Plants
(Arlington Heights, IL) The new SXN-75 high-brightness water-resistant 75” LCD monitor is the ideal solution for industrial facilities. It will enable you to provide safety information, scheduling, goals, yields, production data and other relevant information to personnel anywhere in the plant.
The SXN-75 is designed to withstand the many challenges of a factory floor environment. The rugged water-resistant and corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is rated IP54. It withstands dripping, splashing or sprayed water and other liquids. It is also maintenance-free; no need to ever clean or replace vents, fans or filters.
The 4K resolution LCD panel produces high-resolution crystal clear images with brilliant colors. They are highly visible even at great distances, and from any viewing angle. With 500 nits of brightness, this industrial-grade monitor is 2X brighter than a standard monitor or TV.
The SXN-75 has an operating temperature range of -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C), enabling it to be used in nearly any manufacturing environment. It also includes a corrosion-resistant tilting wall mount bracket to provide a secure installation.
These are the most cost-effective water-resistant industrial-grade video monitors in this size range (55” to 75”) on the market today. They are in stock and available for immediate delivery.
Recap of Key Features:
- 4K Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (UHD)
- Rugged, Waterproof Enclosure(IP 54 Rating)
- 2X Brighter than a Standard Monitor (500 Nits)
- Wide Viewing Angles: 178° x 178°
- Internal Speakers
- Waterproof Tilting Wall-Mount Bracket Included
- Maintenance-Free Design; No Vents, Fans or Filters to Clean or Replace
About TRU-Vu Monitors:
TRU-Vu Monitors offers over 200 models of industrial-grade LCD monitors and touch screens. This includes Sunlight Readable, panel-mount, open-frame and more. Our monitors can be modified or customized to meet your exact requirements.
For More Information, Please Contact:
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc.
925 East Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004