Press Release Summary:
- SI-323-N designed with hardware acceleration to support 4K @60Hz resolution for independent display
- Features energy-saving and remote monitoring technologies with IBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low temperature boot protection
- Suitable for space-constraint deployment in airports, shopping malls, restaurants and other commercial aaplications
Original Press Release:
3x 4K Fanless Digital Signage Player Powered by AMD RyzenTM Embedded R1000 SoC
Taipei, Taiwan, August 23, 2019 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a world leading provider of digital signage players and embedded systems, rolls out its SI-323-N triple-HDMI digital signage player based on the AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1000 SoC with AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics that enables unparoled graphics performance and optimal power efficiency. The compact and fanless player is designed with hardware acceleration to support 4K @60Hz resolution for each independent display and suitable for space-constraint deployment in airports, shopping malls, restaurants and other commercial establishments.
“The SI-323-N is the latest IBASE digital signage system built with AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1000 family that brings together the powerful performance of the pioneering "Zen" CPU and "Vega" GPU architectures. We are pleased to adopt AMD technologies in our digital signage solutions to provide multi-display support, platform scalability and software compatibility”, said Archer Chien, Director of Solution Product Planning Dept. at IBASE. “AMD’s Eyefinity technology helps eliminate the complexity of programming multi-screen signage for our customers to enable them to project different display configurations according to their needs.”
The SI-323-N features energy-saving and remote monitoring technologies with IBASE iCONTROL for power-on/off scheduling, automatic power recovery and low temperature boot protection, as well as hardware EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) that prevents display problems caused by disconnection of cables, unrecognized displays or power interruption. Furthermore, the new built-in display monitoring function helps monitor display status from the field sites continuously. It comes with 8GB of DDR4 system memory, two Gigabit Ethernet, and expansion interface such as Mini PCIe, M.2 E-Key for wireless functions, and M.2 M-Key for storage. The SI-323-N works with both Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Linux Ubuntu operating systems.
- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1000 SoC
- 3x HDMI 2.0 with independent audio output support
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation & display status monitoring functions
- 2x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1x M.2 E-Key (2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth options
- 1x M.2 M-Key (2280) for storage
- Compact and fanless design
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology Inc. is a reputable manufacturer and supplier of industrial motherboards, embedded systems, panel PCs, digital signage players and network appliances in the Industrial PC and fast-growing IIoT market. Since it was established in 2000, IBASE has been committed to the production of high-quality products, and to the rendering of excellent services. The company is publicly listed in the Taipei Exchange (TPEx: 8050) and is now a leading global provider of innovative industrial and embedded computing products.
IBASE has a full range of digital signage system products catering across vertical markets including retail, fast food, hospitality, education and financial. Depending on their requirements, customers can choose the models based on performance, number of displays, resolution and ventilation designs. IBASE digital signage players feature advanced remote management that easily refreshes content and increases uptime while lowering costs. IBASE has partnered with leading digital signage platforms including Omnivex, Quividi and Navori. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
IBASE Technology Inc.
11F, No. 3-1, Yuan Qu St., Nankang, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. (Nankang Software Park)
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager