New Custom Dumper with Adjustable Hydraulic Tray System
Press Release Summary:
- Allow customers to dump parts into different sized bins, streamlining the sorting process and accommodating specific plant requirements
- Available in 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000 and 8000 lb. capacities
- Tray system dumps at different heights, helping users to avoid potential injuries caused by repetitive lifting and bending during the production process
Original Press Release:
New Custom Dumper from SP Industries Improves Usability and Safety
Hopkins, MI – January 2020 – SP Industries introduces a custom dumper with an innovative adjustable hydraulic tray system. The tray system dumps at different heights, helping users to avoid potential injuries caused by repetitive lifting and bending during the production process. The 6000-lb. capacity dumper also allows customers to dump parts into different sized bins, streamlining the sorting process and accommodating specific plant requirements.
The 135-degree production style dumpers are offered with:
- 1000, 2000, 4000, 6000, and 8000 lb capacities
- Carts customized to required specifications
- Dump pivot heights from 48 to 84 inches
All SP compactors meet/exceed ANSI and OSHA specifications for safety and are backed by the company’s best-in-industry warranty program. American supplied electrical and hydraulic components are specified for reliability and easy nationwide serviceability.
About SP Industries
SP Industries was established as a manufacturing facility in 1957, initially operating as Quality Steel Fabrication. As the name implies, the company specialized in custom fabrication, working with such companies as Caterpillar Tractor, GMC, Excello Corp. and Lockheed Manufacturing, among many others. The company also built compactor rams and frames for Spartan Waste-Pac, the original designer, patentee and manufacturer of refuse reduction equipment. After several changes in ownership, the key long-term employees created a new company, SP Industries Inc., that has maintained its position as the leading waste handling equipment manufacturer in the world. The company specializes in waste handling compaction and dumper systems tailored to the specific requirements of diverse industrial and commercial applications.
For more information, visit: bestcompactors.com, email: email@example.com, or call: 269.793.3232.
Longren & Parks