Press Release Summary:
- Electrician/Data Scissors (CW5T) are available with integrated wire strippers, cable cutter, and a serrated outside edge for reaming knockouts and conduit
- All-Purpose Scissors (CW812S) are offered with precision blades, knife-like cutting edges and ambidextrous handle design
- Professional Shear (CW10T) with titanium-coated blades are suitable for increased durability and a comfort-grip handle
Original Press Release:
New Crescent Wiss Tradesman Shears Lineup Puts Ordinary Scissors to Shame
Sparks, Md., Aug. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Inferior tools waste time and money—plain and simple. Whether it's an expensive specialty tool or something simpler, you need to trust that your tools can do the job you need them to do. That's why Crescent Tools created its new line of Crescent Wiss Tradesman Shears—a superior line of cutting tools that meet the high standards of professional users.
"Pros complain that scissors aren't powerful, durable, or comfortable," product manager Noah Steen said. "We took on the challenge to redefine what scissors and shears can do on the jobsite, and the result is a lineup that truly is a cut above."
Crescent Wiss Tradesman Shears feature a market-leading force-to-cut ratio and superior ergonomics for greater comfort. The heavy-duty, precision-cut blades make quick work of tough jobsite materials that ordinary scissors can't cut.
The lineup includes:
- Electrician/Data Scissors (CW5T) with integrated wire strippers, cable cutter, and a serrated outside edge for reaming knockouts and conduit
- Utility Shear (CW7T) with compact design (7.5"), a quick-release latch and a serrated bottom blade for better control when cutting.
- All-Purpose Scissors (CW812S) with precision blades, knife-like cutting edges and ambidextrous handle design
- Professional Shear (CW10T) with titanium-coated blades for increased durability and a comfort-grip handle
- Left-Handed Professional Shear (CW10TL) for southpaws
- Tradesman Shear (CW10TM) with a full-metal body and titanium-coated blades for durability, as well as a serrated bottom blade for 10x the cutting power
- Spring-Loaded Tradesman Shear (CW11TM) with full-metal body for durability and quick-release latch for smooth usage
For more information, visit www.crescenttool.com.
Crescent is a premier brand from Apex Tool Group, one of the largest hand tool manufacturers in the world. The product line includes Crescent® adjustable wrenches, mechanics hand tools and sets, Crescent Wiss® snips, scissors, shears, knives and trade tools, Crescent Lufkin® measuring tapes, rules, and wheels, Crescent Nicholson® files and saws, Crescent H.K. Porter® heavy–duty cutting products, Crescent JOBOX® on-site, flammable liquid and truck storage products and Crescent APEX® industrial fasteners. Visit www.crescenttool.com.
About Apex Tool Group
Apex Tool Group, LLC is one of the largest worldwide producers of industrial hand and power tools, tool storage, drill chucks, chain, and electronic soldering products. Apex serves a multitude of global markets, including automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, hardware, industrial, and consumer retail. For more information, visit www.apextoolgroup.com.
Source Crescent Tools