Press Release Summary:
- Converts rotary motion to linear motion
- Offers low coefficient of friction, good rotational performance and simple mounting
- Stud diameters range from 0.19 to 0.375 inches
Original Press Release:
New IKO Cam Followers Address Axial Loading and Provide Maintenance-Free Operation
IKO International has introduced the CR...BSE Series of imperial cam followers, offering machine designers a versatile, reliable way to convert rotary motion to linear motion. Designed to resolve the main factors that can cause bearing failure, these heavy-duty cam followers feature two IKO innovations:
- A ThrustDisk™ seal. This special seal slides into the outer ring’s contact areas and handles axial loads caused by misalignment. It also resists heat and contamination to improve bearing life.
- C-Lube. CR...BSE bearings are lubricated with a thermosetting solid-type lubricant which fills the inner space of the bearing. This lubricant helps provide long-term, maintenance-free operation.
The cam followers’ ability to handle thrust loads allows them to handle higher loads, while their sealing technology ensures the high performance that heavy-duty applications demand.
CR...BSE cam followers -- part of IKO’s Inch Series -- also offer a low coefficient of friction, good rotational performance and easy mounting. Stud diameters range from 0.19 to 0.375 inches.
For more information about IKO’s CR...BSE cam followers, visit www.ikont.com.
IKO is a world leader in needle roller bearings and linear motion rolling guides and was the first Company in Japan to initiate technical developments on the needle roller bearing. Compared with traditional ball bearings and other roller bearings, the needle roller bearing is small in size and light, but offers a very high load capacity. Needle roller bearings help to make the overall equipment more compact, thus saving money and resources. IKO has also developed a range of linear motion rolling guide units for applications that require extremely high levels of precision, such as semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
18 Cattano Avenue, Unit 3C
Morristown, NJ 07960