Press Release Summary:
- Adjustable mounts to fit a large variety of CPU towers and maximize space in computer workstations
- Offers alternative to placing a CPU, small uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or other office peripheral
- Can slide CPU out from under the desk and swivel it ±180° for easy access to ports, cables and switches
Original Press Release:
Maximize Desktop Space with Tripp Lite’s New CPU Mounts
Mobile and Under-Desk Options Provide Easy CPU Access
CHICAGO (PRWEB) DECEMBER 04, 2019 - Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, offers new CPU mounts to maximize space in computer workstations.
The mounts offer a better alternative to placing a CPU, small uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or other office peripheral on the floor where it can be damaged. A new mobile caddy (DCPU2) allows the CPU to be rolled under a desk, yet keeps it easily accessible. An under-desk mount (DCPUSWIV) attaches to the underside of a desk. Users can slide the CPU out from under the desk and swivel it ±180° for easy access to ports, cables and switches. Both mounts are adjustable to fit a large variety of CPU towers.
“Relocating a CPU from the desktop is a simple way to maximize space at home or in the office,” said Karenann Brow, Director of Product Marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. “Tripp Lite’s new mounts keep CPUs off the floor and allow them to be conveniently positioned for plugging in peripherals or checking connections.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s New CPU Mounts
- Adjustable width accommodates most tower CPUs
- Open frames provide convenient access to CPU ports and cables
- Durable metal construction
- Mobile caddy with rolling casters for smooth movement
- Under-desk mount with slide track and ±180° swivel for easy port access
- 5-year limited warranty
Get more information about Tripp Lite’s CPU solutions at tripplite.com.