Press Release Summary:
- Equipped with Allen Bradley control systems that provides numerous treatment options and real-time insight on performance
- Invisibly alters surfaces for the improved bonding of ink, adhesives, and labels for decorating applications
- Compact floor model designed that easily integrate into molding, labeling and printing lines or used as a stand-alone work station
Original Press Release:
3DT’s New, Versatile BottleDyne Quickly Treats Bottles for Better Adhesion
Germantown, WI, Mar. 11, 2021 - 3DT’s newly engineered BottleDyne is a corona treatment system for improving adhesion on cylindrical, plastic bottles. This fully integrated system invisibly alters surfaces for the improved bonding of ink, adhesives, and labels for decorating applications. BottleDyne quickly and efficiently treats thousands of bottles per hour and is engineered to easily adjust for varying bottle sizes. It is equipped with Allen Bradley control systems providing numerous treatment options and real-time insight on performance. With 30 years in the production of corona treating systems, customers will find that 3DT’s BottleDyne has been designed with the wise and thoughtful engineering needed to assure powerful adhesion and non-stop production.
- Compact floor model designed to easily integrate into molding, labeling and printing lines or used as a stand-alone work station.
- Fast line speed; capable of treating 3,000 bottles per hour.
- Flexible in accommodating a broad range of bottle sizes from 1¼ - 3” in diameter and up to 12” tall.
- Bottles are treated in a single lane as they ride and rotate 360 degrees through the corona treating station. A variable speed belt system delivers the bottles.
- Powerful corona discharge raises dyne levels on the plastic materials (polypropylene, HDPE, PE, and PET) to at least 42 dynes/cm creating the secure bond of inks, adhesives, and labels.
- Equipped with an ozone destruction system to meet EPA requirements.
- Supplied with 3DT’s powerful PolyDyne corona generator and transformer.
- Control system is operated by Allen-Bradley’s Micrologix PLC for local or remote treatment and operation.
- Other control features include: AB PanelView Plus to set speed and power, alert for lane jam, corona output indicator, and other performance data.
- Uses little energy. Requires very minimal maintenance.
- Optional items: piece counter, product handling equipment such as a feeder bowl to supply bottles to the system
- Built with 30 years of experience in Germantown, Wisconsin.
3DT is a leader in corona and plasma surface treatment technology, offering a broad line of systems all customizable for unique applications. We provide fully integrated solutions for adhesion challenges. For more information visit www.3DTLLC.com or call 1-262-253-6700.
Contact: Gaye Kiel
Company: 3DT LLC
Email: [email protected]