Press Release Summary:
- Cooling towels and bandana retains moisture and stay cooler than surrounding air
- Activates under a minute and stays cool for hours
- Washed in machine or by hand wash with mild detergent
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools® Equips Professionals with Cooling Products to Manage Heat Stress
August 8, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new line of cooling products designed to help reduce and manage heat stress. Klein’s new Cooling Towels and Cooling Bandana feature advanced PVA cooling technology to retain moisture and stay cooler than the surrounding air.
The Klein Tools Cooling Products pictured feature:
- Advanced PVA cooling technology keeps material cooler than ambient air temperature
- Activates quickly in under a minute
- Stays cool for hours
- Multi-use product can be reactivated several times
- To activate or re-use, wet the product and gently wring out the excess water
- Machine or hand wash with mild detergent; air dry only
- Assorted cooling products sold separately:
“Managing heat stress has become a focus on today's demanding jobsites," says Shantanu Deshpande, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new cooling products use quick-activating PVA technology, offering fast, effective and convenient cooling solutions for use on the jobsite. Long periods between activation allows users to stay focused on their job while staying cool at the same time. To activate, simply wet the towel or bandana and wring out the excess water ... and you are ready to go.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, www.kleintools.com">visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.