Press Release Summary:
- Compatible with 4070a, 4030a and 4050a 6U Layer 2/3 Ethernet switches
- Enables cost-effective high-speed upgrades in existing system
- Features 4 front SFP+ ports (1/10GbE) and 2 front 1/2.5/5/10GigaE-baseT ports
Original Press Release:
10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet for VME64x and cPCI Systems
Elma Electronic along with Interface Concept introduces the latest entries in our line of high-speed networking products - the ComEth4070e for VME64x and ComEth4050e for cPCI (PICMAG 2.16) systems.
The 4070e and 4050e are fully backward compatible with our popular 4070a, 4030a and 4050a 6U Layer 2/3 Ethernet switches, which are field-proven and widely deployed across numerous defense and industrial applications. The 4070e and 4050e enable cost-effective high-speed upgrades in existing systems and the highest speeds available for new installations.
Powered by the latest Marvell switching fabric, the 4070e and 4050e share these features:
- Multiple ruggedization levels including conduction cooled
- Up to 24 rear GigE ports and 8 front SFP+ (1/10 GigE)
- 4 front SFP+ ports (1/10GbE)
- 2 front 1/2.5/5/10GigaE-baseT ports
- 1 front QSFP+ port (40GbE)