Press Release Summary:
- Equipped in IP30-rated aluminum and steel enclosure, supports wall mounting, VESA mounting and measures 200 x 200 x 62mm
- Rear I/O provides connections with HDMI and DisplayPort, two Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 3.1, four serial ports, audio jacks and 3-pin terminal block for 12V~24V DC input
- Features 128GB of SSD storage, 4GB of DDR 4 memory, expandable to 32GB and 84W power adaptor
Original Press Release:
Slim Mini-ITX System with AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 SoC
Taipei, Taiwan, August 28, 2019 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a world leader in the manufacture of industrial motherboard and embedded solutions, today announced the launch of the CMI300-988 slim Mini-ITX system with an onboard AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B processor that combines the processing power of the advanced AMD "Zen" CPU and "Vega" graphics architecture in a single chip. Measuring 200 x 200 x 62mm, the CMI300-988 is designed for retail, automation or smart office environments.
Aside from delivering new levels of graphics processing efficiency and superior compute performance, the CMI300-988 combines high-speed connectivity with flexible I/O and high reliability to perform a variety of tasks in 0°C to 45°C operating environments while ensuring silent operation. The embedded box pc adopts an IP30-rated aluminum and steel enclosure, and supports wall mounting as well VESA mounting for easy installation and maintenance. Rear I/O provides essential connections with an HDMI and DisplayPort, two Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 3.1, four serial ports, audio jacks and a 3-pin terminal block for 12V~24V DC input.
The standard system configuration contains 128GB of SSD storage, 4GB of DDR 4 memory, expandable to 32GB, and an 84W power adaptor. Expansion ports consist of a Mini PCI-E and an M.2 (M Key:2280) socket. Three reserved antenna holes are available for optional wireless connectivity.
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B on board
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- Supports HDMI & DisplayPort
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 4x USB 3.1, 4x COM
- Wall mount kit included, optional VESA mount kit
- 1x Mini PCI-E socket, 1x M.2 (M-key)
- Dimensions: 200(W) x 200(D) x 62(H)mm
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology (TPEx: 8050) specializes in the design and manufacturing of robust industrial PC products, delivering high quality products and excellent service since its establishment in 2000. IBASE carries out manufacturing and quality control at its own facilities in Taiwan that are certified with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 standards. Current product offerings comprise of x86- and RISC-based industrial motherboards, embedded systems, panel PCs, digital signage players and network appliances for applications in the automation, retail, transportation, gaming, healthcare and smart factory sectors. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager