Press Release Summary:
- Overall dimensions of main chamber and airlock is 30"W x 24"D x 26"H and 12.5"W x 12" D x 12"H respectively
- Accessories includes hospital grade power strip, air-tight cord grips / feed-troughs for single cord and stainless steel mobile stand
- Provides clean and controlled atmosphere environment for semiconductor, pharmaceutical manufacturing, research and testing applications
Original Press Release:
Now available at Cleatech, 2800 Series Stainless Steel Glove Boxes
Our 2800 Series Isolation Glove Box is constructed from 304-grade stainless steel. One of the easiest materials to maintain and looks great, stainless steel is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, moisture, and heat. A continuous-seam welds designed for removal of oxygen and humidity and backfill with nitrogen or argon. Its front tilt-up window is constructed from clear AR Polycarbonate, perfect for transferring large equipment. These glove boxes are ESD safe and suitable for electrostatic-sensitive applications if grounded. Providing a clean and controlled atmosphere environment for many applications including semiconductor, pharmaceutical manufacturing, research, and testing.
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 30"W x 24"D x 26"H
- Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 12.5"W x 12" D x 12"H
- Material: 304-grade Stainless Steel
- Side door opening: 10" x 10"
- Front Tilt-Up Window: AR Polycarbonate
- External Mounted LED Light
- Two 8" OD Glove Ports
- All Welded 1/4" NPT Ports
- Chamber Volume: Medium ~ 10 cu.ft.
- Transfer Chamber
- Inert-Gas Ports
- Purge Control with RH or O2 Sensor
- O2 Monitor
- RH & Temperature Monitor
- Hospital Grade Power Strip (Four Outlets, 110 V AC/ 60HZ)
- Air-tight Cord Grips / Feed-troughs for Single Cord
- Stainless Steel Mobile Stand (30” – 35” Height)
Visit our website for workbench specifications and price.