New Cat6A/7 RJ45 Modular Connector Designed for Shielded and Unshielded Cabling
Press Release Summary:
- Contains 3-Prong contacts that hold the wire in place giving connection and exceeds 10Gig performance standards
- Designed to terminate round solid or stranded, 28 – 26 AWG and Cat6A/7 network cable
- Compatible with CAT7, CAT6A, CAT6E and CAT6
Original Press Release:
Platinum Tools® Showcases New Shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 Modular Connectors at CEDIA Expo 2019
Now Available, the Connectors are Designed to Terminate Round Solid or Stranded, 28 – 26 AWG, Cat6A/7 Network Cable; Meets and Exceeds 10Gig Performance Standards
Newbury Park, Calif., July 30, 2019 - Platinum Tools® (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce it will showcase the recently launched shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 (8P8C) modular connector (p/n 106240) during CEDIA Expo 2019, held in Denver from Sept. 12-14 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth # 4133. The new connector is now available.
“Our new shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 modular connector is designed to terminate round solid or stranded, 28 – 26 AWG, Cat6A/7 network cable,” said John Phillips, Platinum Tools, LLC product manager. “The connector contains 3-Prong contacts that hold the wire in place giving a reliable connection, and meets and exceeds 10Gig performance standards.”
Additional features and specifications include:
- Cable jacket outer diameter size range: 0.224in. – 0.335in. (5.7mm – 8.5mm)
- Insulation diameter (conductor) size range: 0.037in. – 0.041in. (0.94mm – 1.05mm)
- Designed for both shielded and unshielded cabling
- Compatible with CAT7, CAT6A, CAT6E, and CAT6
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- Round solid and stranded, 28–26 AWG
- Shielded connector, external ground
- 3-prong, 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 3 piece with liner and spacer bar
- UL and RoHS/FCC compliant
- Color: clear/transparent
- MSRP: contact Platinum Tools for pricing
- Compatible crimp tool: Tele-Titan™ Xg 2.0 Crimp Tool (P/N 12516C)
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.
CRL Public Relations