Press Release Summary:
- Offers design flow rates ranging from 200 gpm to 450 gpm
- Utilizes bituminous coal to provide clean water for use in bottled water, juices, teas, carbonated drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Suitable for application requiring steam or hot water sanitization
Original Press Release:
Aqua-Chem, Inc. Announces Creation of Carbon Tower Product Line
[Serving the Beverage Industry with Clean Water Technologies]
Knoxville, TN: Aqua-Chem, Inc. today announced the launch of their Carbon Tower product line targeted at meeting the needs of the growing beverage industry and engineered to deliver a lower total cost of ownership than many other technologies on the market. Aqua-Chem’s carbon towers are suitable for any application requiring steam or hot water sanitization and are constructed out of NSF 61 approved materials. The AquaChem Carbon Tower utilizes bituminous coal to provide clean water for use in bottled water, juices, teas, carbonated drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, alcoholic beverages and more. Aqua-Chem’s Carbon Tower is energy efficient and offers a new way for beverage manufactures to remove chlorine, Chloramines, and Organics from their supply water.
“The carbon tower line is a highly customizable component that integrates seamlessly into almost any beverage facility,” says Jeffrey Okun, Vice President of Sales at AquaChem “Aqua-Chem is always looking for innovative solutions to provide clean water in the most sustainable manner possible.”
Features and benefits of Aqua-Chem’s Beverage Carbon Tower include.
- Removes Chlorine, Chloramines, Organics (Trihalomethanes, Haloacetic Acids, etc.)
- 100% drainable, which makes clean-out and carbon changeout easier and faster
- Range of models to accommodate featuring design flow rates ranging from 200 gpm to 450 gpm, there’s an Aqua-Chem Beverage Carbon Tower designed for your facility
Aqua-Chem’s Carbon Towers are available immediately and can be custom engineered to perfectly compliment your existing water purification system. For more information on Beverage Carbon Towers visit www.Aqua-Chem.com/carbontower
About Aqua-Chem: Aqua-Chem is a manufacturer of engineered products for water purification serving a variety of industries. The Aqua-Chem portfolio includes a full range of thermal and membrane water treatment technologies including vapor compression distillation, pure steam generation, reverse osmosis, Ultraviolet disinfection, membrane filtration, and ion exchange. Aqua-Chem is a preferred supplier of water purification systems to the U.S. Armed Forces as well as being a chief supplier of purification systems for offshore oil and gas and the biopharma and pharmaceutical industries. Aqua-Chem’s manufacturing facility is in Knoxville, TN but provides water solutions all over the world. For more information, visit www.Aqua-Chem.com.