Press Release Summary:
- Saves up to 50% installation space and 80% installation time
- Available with snap-in mounting option
- Compatible with all major control cabinets and electrical enclosures
Original Press Release:
LUTZE Expands Cable Entry System Offering
Charlotte, NC – June 2019 -- LUTZE Inc introduces the new Cablefix® X cable entry system to complement their existing cable and cable management portfolio. Featuring multi-layered X-seal technology, Cablefix® X is designed to simplify installation without compromising ingress protection. The X membrane seals are closed by default, eliminating the need to plug unused entry points. These innovative cable entry systems achieve Type 4X, 12 and 13 with a protection class of IP65.
Cablefix® X is available with 12 or 23 entry points and provides a great space saving alternative to traditional cable glands. Cablefix® X requires only one enclosure cut out and can be installed onto enclosures of any wall thickness with four mounting bolts. For enclosures with a wall thickness of 1.5mm, Cablefix® X is available with a snap-in mounting option.
Cablefix® X innovative features:
- Cables install easily by pushing the end through the seal from the front
- Saves up to 50% installation space and 80% installation time vs using individual cable glands
- Standard 112×36mm cutout makes cabinet preparation easy
- Compatible with all major control cabinets and electrical enclosures.
LUTZE Inc. designs and manufactures control products for factory automation and specializes in flexible industrial control and power cables such as LUTZE Silflex®, LUTZE Superflex®, and DRIVEFLEX® VFD cables. The company also offers grounding and wire management products, compact power supplies, LOCC-Box - intelligent DC circuit protection device, LSC-wiring systems for control cabinets, and relays for industrial applications.
LUTZE Inc. located in Charlotte, NC, is part of the Lutze International Group. Founded in 1958, Lutze International Group has manufacturing and distribution operations in Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Great Britain, Czech Republic, China and the USA. Lutze solutions mean improvement and innovation.
For more information, please contact:
13330 South Ridge Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273