Press Release Summary:
- System can fit a variety of sizing configurations between 25 feet wide by 11 feet high or 20 feet high by 9 feet wide
- Keeps the screen in place while the new self-tensioning technology maintains the product’s fit regardless of changing temperatures, wind and moisture conditions
- Retracts screens vertically out of sight when not in use to maintain curb appeal and improve building aesthetics
Original Press Release:
Phantom Screens Launches Industry Leading Cable Guide System to Expand Markets
- Phantom’s new Cable Guide System for motorized retractable screens is ideally suited to provide solar shading on windows and glass walls
- The Cable Guide System keeps the screen in place while the new self-tensioning technology maintains the product’s fit regardless of changing temperatures, wind and moisture conditions
- The product retracts screens vertically out of sight when not in use to maintain curb appeal and improve building aesthetics
ABBOTSFORD, BC (PRWEB) MARCH 25, 2019
Phantom Screens, the leading provider of retractable screens in North America, is pleased to reveal their latest product option available, the Cable Guide System. The system is the latest addition to their family of motorized retractable screens and to their existing track system, available for windows, glass walls and open structures.
Unlike free-hanging motorized solar screens, Phantom’s cable system holds the screen and slidebar in place during breezy conditions, while the self-tensioning technology maintains the mesh and cable tautness even in changing outdoor temperatures, wind or moisture.
As more builders and homeowners are moving towards minimalist and natural design elements this spring, Phantom Screens’ new Cable Guide System offers customers a subtle and attractive solution for implementing screens on a building’s openings without the need for posts or columns for track installation, making it ideal for modern architecture. The screen itself remains hidden out of sight until it's needed, maintaining fully open views and eliminating the need for overhangs, louvers and shutters that can compromise aesthetics.
“Our new Cable Guide System for motorized screens is the most effective solar shading solution for all buildings whether it’s your home, office or restaurant. The cable technology requires less structural framework than track systems, which opens up brand new markets for our company,” said C. Esther De Wolde, Chief Executive Officer of Phantom Screens. “As more home and business owners seek state-of-the-art products to fit modern architecture, we’re going to continue creating solutions that deliver comfort, functionality and curb appeal to their projects. Ultimately, we’re all about bringing them sheer joy and relaxation in their own personal space.”
The subtle cable guides are ideal for solar shading applications, particularly on both standard windows and large picture windows. The system can fit a variety of sizing configurations between 25 feet wide by 11 feet high or 20 feet high by 9 feet wide. All of Phantom’s motorized screens are exterior graded, making them seven times more effective at reducing solar heat gain than other interior shading systems, improving the building’s overall energy efficiency.
About Phantom Screens
Founded in 1992, Phantom Screens is North America’s leading provider of retractable screens. Based in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Phantom Screens offers customers a variety of retractable screen solutions for doors, windows, multi-panel systems and outdoor spaces. Phantom Screens products provide customers with insect protection, solar shading, temperature control and enhanced privacy in living spaces. For more information, visit http://www.phantomscreens.com.
Magnolia Marketing Communications