Press Release Summary:
- Features color display with 90° and 180° flip screen
- Dew point temperature is displayed to determine if the conditions are right for painting
- Includes USB port for PC interface
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New byko-test Fe/NFe
Dry Film Thickness Measurement • Air Temperature • Relative Humidity • Dew Point
The byko-test Fe/NFe gauge offers a unique solution to monitor environmental conditions while measuring dry film thickness. Air temperature and humidity sensors are built into the gauge. The dew point temperature is displayed to determine if the conditions are right for painting. Combining three measurements in one gauge offers unsurpassed value.
The byko-test complies with SSPC PA-2 and ASTM D7091 for the measurement of coating thickness. There is an SSPC mode to assist the operator on measurement protocols and calibration.
The large, rotating color display is readable in high or low light conditions. The display's content is user selectable. The byko-test Fe/NFe gauge is easy to use. The large operating buttons are ideal for users that are wearing gloves.
- Large easy to read rotating color display with all measurement parameters
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Easy to use and operate with small compact design and stable platform
- Accurate - High Performance
- Compact design for one hand operation
- Automatic substrate recognition
- Strong wear resistant ruby probe tip
- Color display with 90° and 180° flip screen
- Easy to understand user interface
- Switchable to mils, microns, inches, millimeters
- Statistics mode with memory
- USB port for PC interface
- Stability monitoring mode for precise measurements
- Item No. DF-B3790
Sherri B. Thompson, Advt/Mktg Manager
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(954) 946-9454 or visit Gardco.com