New BH-ADP-ISOARM Supports I/O Voltages of 1.8V to 5.0V Targets
Press Release Summary:
- Connects between your JTAG emulator and JTAG connection of target board
- Designed to minimize and protect connected devices from ground loop voltage, harsh environments and untested designs
- Features serial wire debug and IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG) protocols supported
Original Press Release:
Blackhawk™ Launches New JTAG Isolation Adapter for ARM®
Starts Shipping Today with JTAG Isolation Protection for your Equipment (ISOARM)
Blackhawk, Cerritos, CA, October 1, 2019 – Blackhawk™, the leader in the design of DSP Hardware and Software Development Tools. The first to introduce a USB JTAG Emulator for Texas Instruments DSP’s and is a provider of advanced emulation products, announced today the BH-ADP-ISOARM is now available.
The Blackhawk JTAG Isolation Adapter for ARM is a board that connects between your JTAG emulator and the JTAG connection of your target board. The adapter is designed to minimize and protect connected devices (PC/ Emulator/Target) from ground loop voltage, harsh environments and new, untested designs.
The adapter is very flexible by providing three JTAG connection options (Std. 20-pin ARM, 10 and 20-pin ARM Cortex) on both emulator and target sides. This also allows the adapter to be used as a converter from one JTAG connection type to another.
- Supports I/O voltages of 1.8V-5.0V targets
- Serial wire debug (SWD) and IEEE 1149.1 (JTAG) protocols supported
- High electromagnetic immunity
- High-Speed operation: up to 24MHz TCK
- Connections: ARM Std 20-pin, ARM Cortex 10 & 20-pin
- Voltage Isolation: 5K Vrms
- Powered by USB, Target VCC or Emulator
- Current consumption is 20-80mA (varies with I/O voltage level and SW3 setting)
- RoHS Compliant
The signal interface supports both standard JTAG (1149.1) and serial wire debug (SWD) protocols, eliminating the need to purchase two different isolators.
The emulator and target sides of the adapter are powered from the target side VCC signals; however, the emulator side can be powered from USB or JTAG Emulator connectors with SW3 off to reduce power draw from the target should it be necessary.
These features in addition to the high electromagnetic immunity, make this adapter a very versatile solution to protect your equipment.
- Isolation Adapter PC Board
- 20-pin Ribbon Cable (0.100” x0.100”)
- 10-pin Ribbon Cable (0.050” x 0.050”)
- Bump-ons (4)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Product Registration Information
Learn more about the BH-ADP-ISOARM at blackhawk-dsp.com/products/jtag-isolation/isoarm
Blackhawk™ is a leader in the design of DSP Hardware and Software Development Tools. The first to introduce a USB JTAG Emulator for Texas Instruments DSPs and is a provider of advanced emulation products. Blackhawk is a leader in the development of debug tools for Texas Instruments embedded processors and a member of the TI Third Party Network and solution provider for the TI Design Network. Blackhawk is a business unit of Corelis/EWA Technologies, Inc. with headquarters in Herndon, Virginia.
Blackhawk products and services can be found globally in every market served by TI embedded processors. This includes our JTAG debug probes, utilities, and accessories as well as fielded hardware designs, software applications, and embedded emulation products.
Rob Steven Williams
Marketing & Digital Content Manager
Tel: +1 562-926-6727 (International) Tel: +1 888-808-2380 (U.S. & Canada)
Fax: +1 562-404-6196