Press Release Summary:
- Designed to produce purified ingredient water for beverage applications
- Integrates the pretreatment and polishing processes with the control system
- Used in producing bottled water, juices, teas, carbonated drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, alcoholic beverages and more
Original Press Release:
Aqua-Chem, Inc. Announces Beverage Reverse Osmosis System
[Serving the Beverage Industry with Clean Water Technologies]
Knoxville, TN: Aqua-Chem, Inc. today announced the launch of their Beverage Reverse Osmosis Systems targeted at meeting the needs of the growing beverage industry and engineered to deliver a low total cost of ownership. Aqua-Chem has developed a range of standard designs and can draw from years of experience to create the most efficient and sustainable system to meet your needs. Both single and double-pass configurations are available to meet a variety of product water quality requirements. Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed to produce purified ingredient water for beverage applications. Aqua-Chem RO systems incorporate energy-saving RO membranes and vertical multistage pumps for low maintenance and long life. Aqua-Chem Reverse Osmosis systems use membranes from a variety of suppliers making the customization of these systems unlimited. Aqua-Chem Reverse Osmosis units integrate the pretreatment and polishing processes with the control system. Aqua-Chem’s Beverage Reverse Osmosis Systems are used in producing bottled water, juices, teas, carbonated drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, alcoholic beverages, and more.
“We are so excited about the versatility of this line of Reverse Osmosis Systems. Not being tied to one membrane supplier has tremendously opened up the customization possibilities for Aqua-Chem to engineer an efficient and sustainable system that delivers a low total cost of ownership.” says Jeffrey Okun, Vice President of Sales at Aqua-Chem “These Reverse Osmosis Systems are a great addition to the complete Aqua-Chem water room system for the beverage industry.”
Features and benefits of Aqua-Chem’s Beverage Reverse Osmosis System include.
- Complete integration of pretreatment and polishing process in one control system.
- Convenient sample ports for easy monitoring.
- Aqua-Chem’s field service team supports you during and after commissioning
- We offer operator training, preventative maintenance programs, and more.
- Fully programmable alarm conditions customized to your system requirements. Alarms can be fixed or adjustable.
- Single and Double Pass Configurations are available with standard nominal product flow ranges of 100 gpm to 400 gpm. Other flow rates are available, to meet the needs of your facility.
Aqua-Chem’s Reverse Osmosis systems have various upgrades available such as integrated Concentrate Recovery to increase water efficiency, hot water sanitization features, and Stainless-Steel membrane vessels. Aqua-Chem also offers pretreatment options and ultraviolet disinfection and more as a part of the complete Aqua-Chem beverage water room offering. Beverage Reverse Osmosis Systems are available immediately and can be custom engineered to perfectly complement your existing water purification system. For more information on Reverse Osmosis Systems for beverage applications visit aqua-chem.com/beverage-reverse-osmosis/
Aqua-Chem is a manufacturer of engineered products for water purification serving a variety of industries. The Aqua-Chem portfolio includes a full range of thermal and membrane water treatment technologies including vapor compression distillation, pure steam generation, reverse osmosis, Ultraviolet disinfection, membrane filtration, carbon filtration, and ion exchange. Aqua-Chem is a preferred supplier of water purification systems to the U.S. Armed Forces as well as being a chief supplier of purification systems for offshore oil and gas and the biopharma and pharmaceutical industries. Aqua-Chem’s manufacturing facility is in Knoxville, TN but provides water solutions all over the world. For more information, visit www.Aqua-Chem.com.