Press Release Summary:
- Enables users to view all AutoSave activity in the plant including program activity, success or failure of device program compare results
- Users can access live monitoring of revision activity, command groups, agents and critical program data
- Includes expanded language capabilities supporting German, French, Spanish and other single byte languages
Original Press Release:
MDT Software Releases The 'Next Generation' of AutoSave with a Decision Support Portal
AutoSave version 7.0 features innovative new tools including a portal enabling users to view all activity in the plant through a web interface
Alpharetta, Georgia, May 15, 2019 – MDT Software, the world leader in change management solutions for automated manufacturing assets, today announced the latest release of its AutoSave source code control software. AutoSave v7.0 represents “The Next Generation” of AutoSave with the release of the web-based AutoSave Portal, new Online Training offerings and other new features such as a new flexible Scheduled Compare tool and expanded language capabilities.
The AutoSave Portal is a decision support dashboard that enables users to view all AutoSave activity in the plant including program activity, success or failure of device program compare results, program comparison details, and much more. This vital plant information is accessed from a single web interface that can run on workstations, laptops and mobile devices.
Users of AutoSave can now access the following through the easily navigated, secure, user-friendly Portal:
- Live monitoring of revision activity, command groups, agents, critical program data (version, firmware version, processor type, last time changed, last time verified and more.)
- Integration of reporting and data management
- Customizable dashboard
- Reporting data on demand.
“In bringing together the data generated by AutoSave change management activity, within a single web tool, manufacturing and utility plants can easily identify issues that could affect plant performance and safety,” said Gary Gillespie, Vice President, MDT Software.
In addition to the Portal, MDT AutoSave version 7.0 also includes the following features and enhancements:
- A new Command Group Editor
- Flexible scheduled comparison including more control over the auto-update process and max-time processing
- Secure webserver access
- Expanded language capabilities supporting German, French, Spanish and other single byte languages.
About MDT Software, Inc.
MDT Software is the world leader in change management solutions for automated manufacturing devices. MDT’s flagship product, AutoSave, empowers users to protect, save, restore, discover, and track changes in industrial programmable devices and plant-floor documents. AutoSave supports the most comprehensive range of devices and editors in the industry from Schneider Electric, Siemens, Mitsubishi, GE, Rockwell Automation and others. For more information on MDT and AutoSave, visit www.MDT-Software.com.
Michelle Meyer, MDT Software