Press Release Summary:
- Includes patent-pending technology to safely and securely operate your uninterrupted power supply
- Features multiple system configurations and three breaker design
- Ideal for industries relying on a backup power supply for their critical data
Original Press Release:
Automatic Maintenance Bypass Maintenance Bypass Breaker Cabinet with Touchscreen Controls
Carol Stream, IL: C&C Power announced the Automatic Maintenance Bypass, a new product for all industries relying on a backup power supply for their critical data. The Automatic Maintenance Bypass system includes patent-pending technology to safely and securely operate your uninterrupted power supply.
“This technology sets it apart and eliminates the human variable which ensures safe operation preventing damage to the equipment and serious injury to the operator.,” says Bill Fechalos, Senior Engineer at C&C Power Inc.
Features and benefits of the Automatic Maintenance Bypass include.
- Patent pending
- Graphic display
- Automated mode transition
- Three breaker design
- Faulty states detection & mitigation
- Optional load bank breaker
- Inverter inhibit signal
- SNMP/Modbus for breaker status
- Multiple system configurations
- Option for any freestanding bypass
- Optional HTTP for remote control & status
For more information, visit https://www.ccpower.com/automatic-maintenance-bypass-system/.
About C&C Power:
C&C Power, Inc. was founded in 1993 in Glenview, Illinois with three goals: quality, performance, and reliability. While promoting creativity, innovation, and good manufacturing practices, C&C Power has become an industry leader in the manufacture and servicing of Battery Systems, UPS Peripherals, Telecommunication Equipment, and electrical equipment.