Boston, MA – Tekscan introduces two new software add-ons: the Pressure Mapping Software Development Kit (SDK) and the Data Reader Toolkit (DRT). These products allow users to access and manipulate Tekscan software functions, allowing more control over the acquisition and analysis of pressure data.
Pressure Mapping SDK gives more flexibility.
The Pressure Mapping SDK gives a developer the ability to program an application that controls and interfaces with Tekscan scanning electronics, sensors, and software. This is ideal for repeated testing in laboratory research and manufacturing/OEMs (quality control, test, machine setup). Users can customize the presentation and analysis of the resulting interface pressure data, making routine processes more efficient:
• Create automated acquisition and analysis for customized applications
• More productivity with a simple user interface customized for repeated operating procedures
• Reduce downtime with early fault detection with real-time analysis
• Streamline analysis of data without having to save multiple file formats
Data Reader Toolkit integrates with your preferred software.
The Data Reader Toolkit allows 3rd party software (C#, MATLAB, LabView, and VB) to open and read Tekscan .FSX files. This is ideal for users who typically run complex analyses or collect large amounts of data, as there is no need to store data in multiple file formats. Users can easily import large amounts of Tekscan pressure data and script a custom analysis:
• Single file format allows efficient data analysis
• Easier to organize data & less storage space required
• Efficient study of large volume of data files can be scripted into analysis software
About Tekscan: Tekscan is the leading manufacturer of ultra-thin sensors and tactile pressure and force measurement systems. Our sensors and systems have been used in a various applications in the industrial, medical and dental fields. Products range from simple force sensors to complete pressure measurement systems capable of sensing over 100,000 points. For more information on Tekscan or tactile pressure sensing technology, visit http://www.tekscan.com/industrial-pressure-measurement, call 1-800-248-3669, or email email@example.com.
307 West First St.
Boston, MA 02127 USA