Press Release Summary:
- Features sharp, pointed shanks that can be simply installed by screwing them into the wall
- Simple and fast to install as well as no pre-drilling is required
- simple to remove and reinstall as well as screwdriver is only tool needed
Original Press Release:
CONFAST Introduces Self-Drilling Drywall / Sheetrock Hollow-Wall Anchor Kit with Screws
Drywall can be too weak to hang things from making a drywall anchor a necessity. Drywall anchors come in various designs, sizes, and holding power (maximum weight of an object you can safely hang). It is important to know how the anchors work and the best option for your application.
Confast drywall kit features sharp, pointed shanks that can be easily installed by screwing them into the wall. Once the anchor is in place, insert the screw and fastening is complete.
Confast Shelf-drilling Drywall/ Sheetrock Hollow Wall Anchor Kit with Screw benefits include:
- No pre-drilling required, self- drilling anchor
- Easy and quick to install
- Screwdriver is only tool needed
- Easy to remove and reinstall
- Available in Zinc or Nylon
Concrete Fastening Systems, Inc. has been selling concrete fasteners for over 30 years from a fully stocked warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio. Free, same-day shipping of fasteners in every length and diameter by ordering at www.confast.com, followed by product delivery within 1-3 days.