Press Release Summary:
- Offers operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C, operating vibration up to 3Grms and over/under/reverse voltage protection
- Features four gigabit ethernet ports, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0) security, and iSMART green technology
- Comes with 8GB of DDR4 memory that is expandable to 32GB, 64GB MLC industrial-grade SSD, and 12V or 18V~24V wide-range DC input
Original Press Release:
AMI230 Robust Embedded System with Extended Operating Temperature Design
Taipei, Taiwan, April 16, 2020 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a global leading provider of embedded boards and systems products, is pleased to announce its latest series of robust embedded systems based on the 9th/8th Gen. Intel® Coreä platform. Developed for smart factory, industrial automation, and other applications in harsh environments, the rugged AMI230 delivers exceptional computing and graphics performance with an extended operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C, operating vibration up to 3Grms and over/under/reverse voltage protection.
The AMI230 series houses the Intel® Q370 MB230AF motherboard and is equipped with multiple high speed I/O including 8x USB 3.1, 4x COM, and 3x M.2 (B-Key, E-Key & M-Key) for NVMe storage, WiFi and 4G/LTE options, and HDMI/DP/DVI-D display interface. It also features four Gigabit Ethernet ports making it highly suitable for network related applications, iAMT (11.6) for system remote management and repair, TPM (2.0) security for preventing phishing attacks, and iSMART green technology for power on/off scheduling and power resume functions.
All models in the series come with 8GB of DDR4 memory that is expandable to 32GB, a 64GB MLC industrial-grade SSD, and 12V or 18V~24V wide-range DC input. Operating systems supported are Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Linux Ubuntu / Fedora 24. The basic AMI230 model measures 210x285x77mm (WxDxH). The AMI231 and AMI232 variations support optional expansion cards featuring PCI, PCIe (x1), PCIe (x8), PCIe (x16), 2x COM (COM5 & COM6), 1x SATA II, and 2x USB 2.0. For more information, please contact an IBASE sales representative, or visit www.ibase.com.tw.
AMI230 Series FEATURES:
- Fanless system with IBASE MB230 customized board
- 9th/8th Gen Intel® Coreä i7/i5/i3 Desktop Processors
- Dual SIM slots supports WWAN redundancy
- 4x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port (2x supports 802.3at PoE+)
- 3x M.2 (B-Key/E-Key/M-Key)
- Supports Over/Under/Reverse voltage protection
- iSMART, iAMT (11.6), TPM (2.0)
- Flexible expansion slot system (AMI231/AMI232)
- 2x 2.5" storage (supports RAID 0/1) (AMI231/AMI232)
- IEC/EN 62368-1 safety certification (by year’s end)
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology (TPEx: 8050) specializes in the design and manufacturing of robust industrial PC products, delivering high quality products and excellent service since its establishment in 2000. IBASE carries out manufacturing and quality control at its own facilities in Taiwan that are certified with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 standards. Current product offerings comprise of x86- and RISC-based industrial motherboards, embedded systems, panel PCs, digital signage players and network appliances for applications in the automation, retail, transportation, gaming, healthcare and smart factory sectors. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
IBASE is an Associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. From modular components to market-ready systems, Intel and the 250+ global member companies of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance provide scalable, interoperable solutions that accelerate deployment of intelligent devices and end-to-end analytics. Close collaboration with Intel and each other enables Alliance members to innovate with the latest technologies, helping developers deliver first-in-market solutions. Learn more at: intel.com/IoTSolutionsAlliance.
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager