Press Release Summary:
- Ideal for users who work with massive amounts of data and cannot risk any errors
- Suitable for professional gamers who want to optimize their computing experience
- Improve transfer/render times while reducing the risk of losing important data
Original Press Release:
12lbs. 40TB of Storage. Server on The Go. Get 40TB of SSD Storage with The Tornado F7 SE Mobile Server
Eurocom keeps on making waves in the high-performance laptop market with its offering of 8 TB M.2 Sabrent Rocket NVMe SSD storage available in their impressive line of innovative, high-performance systems. With this announcement, Eurocom has set the world record for the largest internal storage in a mobile server laptop by offering up to an incredible 40 TB of SSD storage space across 5 physical drives!
Power users who work with massive amounts of data and cannot risk any errors when it comes to their critical data being transferred/stored can all benefit largely from NVMe SSDs. These power users include, but are not limited to: IT professionals who work in Computer Aided Design (CAD), IT Architects who work with programs such as SOLIDWORKS, software designers/engineers who want to reduce their transfer and render times, professional gamers who want to fully-optimize their computing experience, and many more. If a user is working with a large amount of data, an NVMe SSD is the solution for those looking to greatly improve transfer/render times while considerably reducing the risk of losing important data. One of the Eurocom systems that fully supports up to 40 TB of SSD storage and up to 128 GB of ECC memory is the Tornado F7 SE Mobile Server.
The Tornado F7 SE is capable of supporting up to 5 physical drives with a total space up to an astonishing 40TB of internal SSD storage. It has 3 x M.2 NVMe slots and 2 x 2.5” SATA3 slots that can run in multiple RAID configurations (RAID 0/1/5/10). It is capable RAID 0/1/5 configuration with NVMe SSD’s. This RAID feature is uncommon in most of the high-end laptops in the market today and is one of the many different ways Eurocom laptops give power users the unique tools and customization they need to perform complex tasks and processes.
Capable of supporting ECC memory up to a total 128 GB of DDR4 RAM, the Tornado F7 SE is one of the very few laptop designs to utilize ECC and non-ECC memory in the same physical model. ECC memory is used with Xeon-class CPU’s while non-ECC memory is used with i7 and i9 processors.
This system has a 17.3-inch display size, is 51mm (2.04 inches) in thickness and weighs 4.14kg (9.1 lbs). It supports a selection of workstation-class GPU’s including the Quadro P5200, P4200 and P3200. NVIDIA GTX 1060 is also available as an alternative option. The GPU’s are upgradeable via MXM 3.1, socket-based technology and the size of each card is 82mm x 105mm. Eurocom also offers a several-choices of processors ranging from i9 9900K, i7 9700K-which are 8-core CPU’s, as well as Xeon 6Core/12Thread E-2816G CPUs. These processors are LGA 1151 socket-based, allowing for future upgrades to next-generation processors once they are available.
The Tornado F7 SE comes loaded with security features critical to the management of intellectual properties stored within different companies and organizations. It is equipped with a Smart Card reader and a fingerprint scanner for security access as well as TPM 2.0 and BIOS disk encryption for further data security. Eurocom also offers and optional, “anti-hacking protection suite,” consisting of the removal of webcam, microphone and wireless cards. This allows for protection of intellectual assets and further defends against malware, tampering and theft of intellectual assets and/or data.
The Tornado F7 SE is loaded with many ports allowing the usage of 4 total displays. The following ports are also provided: Thunderbolt 3.0, 5 x USB 3.1, HDIMI- just to name a few. Eurocom supports multiple operating systems including VMware, Microsoft Server 2016 R2, Windows 10 and Linux.
Tornado F7 SE Core Features:
- Choice of 17.3 inch/43.9 cm LCD resolutions: FHD, UHD 4K
- Choice of LCD frequencies: 60Hz or 120Hz
- Choice of upgradeable MXM 3.0 Quadro GPU’s: 6GB GDDR5- (P3000, P3200); 8GB GDDR5- (P4000, P4200); 16GB GDDR5- (P5000, P5200)
- Choice of Intel CPUs: 6 cores/12 threads- (Xeon E-2176G, Xeon E-2186G, i7 8700, i7 8700K, i7 8086K); 8 cores/8 threads- (i7 9700K); 8 cores/16 threads – (i9 9900K)
- Choice of Memory (RAM) options: 16GB- (1x16GB DDR4); 32GB- (2x16GB DDR4); 64GB- (4X16GB DDR4, 2X32GB DDR4); 128GB- (4X32GB DDR4)
- Choice of Storage options: up to 5 physical drives with RAID 0/1/5, NVMe SSD, up to 40TB of storage
- Choice of Operating Systems: VMWare, Microsoft Server 2016 R2, Windows 10 and Linux
- Choice of Security features: TPM 2.0, BIOS Disk Encryption, Smart card reader, security lock, fingerprint scanner, webcam, microphone and WLAN
- Choice of Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3.0; 5x USB 3.1; Mini Display; HDMI 2.0; Mic in; Headphone S/PDIF out; Line-in; Line out; RJ-45 / LAN
EUROCOM Tornado F7 SE – The Ultimate Mobile Server: https://eurocom.com/ec/configure(2,455,0)TornadoF7SE