Press Release Summary:
- Can withstand 10kV common and differential mode surge immunity
- Comes in 36V (LNE-36V600WBGA) and 48V (LNE-48V600WBGA) output voltages
- Operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +70°C with convection cooling
Original Press Release:
New 600W LED Driver with 10kV High Surge Immunity
Delta Electronics’ latest range of 600W LED drivers comes rigorously tested for both indoor and outdoor lighting requirement. As part of the LNE series, the 600W design can withstand high surge immunity single pulse of 10kV for both common and differential mode. The 600W LED driver meets IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 Criteria A, and IEC 61000-4-5 (common 6kV, differential 4kV). It comes in 36V (LNE-36V600WBGA) and 48V (LNE-48V600WBGA) output voltages. The products offer a wide operating temperature from -40°C to +70°C with convection cooling. The efficiency levels up to 96% and IP67 design makes the Delta LNE series an essential part of an energy efficient LED lighting power solution for sports arena lighting and agricultural lighting.
In addition, the products come with major international safety certifications include UL 8750, IEC/EN 61347-2-13, EN 62384 and compliant with EN 55015 Immunity/ Emissions/ Harmonic requirements.
Highlights & Features
- International AC input voltage with worldwide certified cable use
- Up to 96.0% efficiency • 10kV common mode & 10kV differential mode surge immunity
- IEC/EN 61000-4-2, Level 4 Criteria A, 15kV air discharge, 8kV contact discharge
- IP67 mechanical design for indoor and outdoor applications
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details and enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.