Press Release Summary:
- Features corrosion-resistant powder-coated aluminum construction and available for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Consists of built-in 0-100°F adjustable thermostat
- Designed to cool electronic and electrical controls, instruments, computer terminals, printers, telecommunications equipment, surveillance devices, cameras, laser, and optical equipment
Original Press Release:
Introducing the ThermoTEC 170 series – 5500 BTU Thermoelectric AC
Now Available – 5500 BTU Thermoelectric Air Conditioning
With the introduction of our new 5500 BTU ThermoTEC™ 170 Series Thermoelectric Air Conditioners, you now have a thermal management system that delivers 57% more cooling capacity without giving up the ruggedness, dependability or maintenance-free design you’ve come to count on from our Peltier cooling solutions.
Offering a range of options from as small as 200 BTU all the way up to this newest 5500 BTU version, the ThermoTEC line of thermoelectric air conditioning units are designed to cool your electronic and electrical controls, instruments, computer terminals, printers, telecommunications equipment, surveillance devices, cameras, laser, and optical equipment and many other electronics in a variety of environments.
Our thermoelectric cooling systems are designed for use with a wide range of enclosures and transit cases. Models are available for both indoor and outdoor applications. Coolers feature corrosion-resistant powder-coated aluminum construction. All are available with a variety of options.
- Provides 5,500 BTU of cooling power with all of the same benefits of our other Peltier cooling solutions
- Environmentally friendly – No CFC’s, Oils or Gases
- No compressor, refrigerant or filters
- Built-In 0-100°F adjustable thermostat
- Extremely reliable solid-state construction delivering a long life span
- Maintenance-free design with no moving components (other than fans)
- Mounts and operates vertically or horizontally
- Built-in condensate drip pan
EIC Solutions, Inc. specializes in the design and manufacturing of thermoelectric cooling systems, air-conditioned electronic enclosures, and transit cases for a wide range of industries. Our products have been used in a variety of enclosure cooling applications involving the protection of electronic equipment both indoors and outdoors. EIC Solutions strives to provide the best products, resources, and tools to help customers protect investments in sensitive electronics. If you have questions regarding any of our products, please contact us online or call us at 800-497-4524.