Press Release Summary:
- Includes VAST 2 software/hardware, smart search II, and smart VCA powered video analytics
- Offers multiple fisheye dewarp modes and 2.5D visualization eMap
- Available in 13.5 in. (H) x 3.8 in. (W) x 16.1 in. (D) dimensions and can support two 3.5-in. HDDs
Original Press Release:
VIVOTEK Launches NS9521 H.265 Desktop 32-Channel VAST 2 NVR Station
Expandable to 64 Channels, the NS9521 with Trend Micro IoT Security Includes VAST 2 Software/Hardware, Smart Search II, and Smart VCA Powered Video Analytics
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 16, 2020 – VIVOTEK (TWSE: 3454), the global leading IP surveillance solution provider, is proud to announce that the new NS9521 H.265 desktop 32-channel VAST 2 NVR station with Trend Micro IoT Security is now available.
“The NS9521 is our latest PC-based standalone or client-based cybersecurity management solution which supports H.265 compression technology,” explained David Liu, President of VIVOTEK USA, Inc. “This NVR station has been specifically engineered with a slimmer and compact design while being equipped with 32 channel support (expandable up to 64 channels through licensing), VAST 2 hardware/software, and can support two 3.5-in. HDDs.”
Additional NS9521 key features include:
- Slim design: 13.5in (H) x 3.8in. (W) x 16.1in. (D)
- Auto set-up; easy HDD installation
- Smart Search II: Powerful search for smart motion detection
- Smart VCA: AI powered video analytics
- Multiple fisheye dewarp modes
- 2.5D visualization eMap
- Evidence lock & export
- Add-on solutions: Failover, Transportation, Transaction and Data Magnet
- VIVOTEK license plate recognition solution
For more information about VIVOTEK and its comprehensive product line, please visit www.vivotek.com.
VIVOTEK Inc. (TAIEX: 3454) was founded in Taiwan in 2000. The company markets VIVOTEK solutions worldwide, and has become a leading brand in the global IP surveillance industry. Its comprehensive solutions include network cameras, video servers, network video recorders, PoE solutions, and video management software. Through the growing proliferation of IoT, VIVOTEK aspires to become the Eye in IoT by drawing on its expansive technological capabilities in image and audio. The company has established offices and subsidiaries in the United States (California), Europe (Netherlands), India (Delhi), Middle East (Dubai), Latin America (Mexico), and Japan (Tokyo) in 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 respectively. To create a sound industrial ecosystem, VIVOTEK has expanded strategic alliances with leading international software and hardware partners and works with more than 183 authorized distributors across 116 countries. For more information, please visit www.vivotek.com.
CRL Public Relations