Press Release Summary:
- Available in 300 mm rack format and uses energy efficient compressor and fans for reducing OpEx
- Equipped with variable speed drive compressor that enables user to adapt cooling load to the actual thermal demand
- Suitable for small and medium data centers and for edge and enterprise environments
Original Press Release:
Schneider Electric Introduces High-efficiency 30kW InRow™ Data Center Cooling Solution to Support Increasing Power Densities
- High-density footprint means more space for IT equipment
- 30% improved efficiency reduces OpEx and improves PUE
- Flexible designs make it ideal for data center modernization or retrofits
MISSISSAUGA, ON, March 21, 2019 /CNW/ - Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced the expansion of its EcoStruxure™ Ready cooling portfolio, with the introduction of a 30kW InRow™ DX solution. Available in a 300mm rack format, this data center cooling solution offers industry leading efficiency and addresses the increasing demand for higher density cooling in the data center.
The trend toward modernization and consolidation of data centers is driving the need for a cooling solution that provides more cooling capacity in a smaller footprint and flexible capacity to adapt to the actual data center load. The 30kW InRow DX is ideal for data centers that are being modernized or retrofitted, or anywhere IT space is at a premium. Due to its powerfully compact size and energy efficient design, the InRow DX is the most versatile and predictable cooling system for next generation small and medium data centers and an optimal choice for edge and enterprise environments.
The 30kW InRow DX offers numerous benefits including:
- Cooling density: provides up to 3x more capacity compared to previous models, meaning fewer units are needed, freeing up more floor space for IT equipment.
- High efficiency: uses energy efficient compressor and fans to reduce OpEx and make more power available for other IT equipment.
- Flexible design: easily addresses common installation constraints and reduces service requirements inside the white space.
- Variable capacity: Variable Speed Drive compressor allows you to adapt cooling load to the actual thermal demand.
- Cost Savings: leveraging the low amps of the unit to deliver electrical CapEx reduction.
- EcoStruxure™ Ready: easy to manage with global visibility of equipment performance and status supported with a 24/7 expert service bureau.
"If you are consolidating, modernizing, or expanding your data center and struggling to manage the heat profile introduced by the new servers, the versatile new 30kW InRow DX is ideal," said Ben Smith, Vice President of Cooling, Schneider Electric. "Powerfully compact and with unmatched efficiency, the 30kW InRow allows for fewer units to provide the same amount of cooling capacity."
Click here to find out more about the 30kW InRow DX and Schneider Electric's complete line of cooling solutions.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. www.schneider-electric.com
- Video about 30kW InRow DX
- Read the latest Schneider Electric blogs about cooling
- Watch the latest videos on cooling from Schneider Electric's Data Center Science Center Experts
CONTACT: Press Contact: Edelman for Schneider Electric, Rachel Lehman, Phone: 416-849-8915 x5289, email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.schneider-electric.com