Press Release Summary:
- Can be used for all nominal voltages between 100 Vac and 600 Vac, with delta and wye configurations at 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Provides power, voltage, current, cos(phi) and electrical parameters
- Offers LED indicator for CT status and serial communication
Original Press Release:
VPInstruments Introduces the Wide Range 3 Phase Power Meter
Delft, 08 September 2020 - VPInstruments is proud to launch a new model of the 3 Phase Power Meter. With the 3 Phase Power Meter you can measure the voltage and current of all three phases, thereby, providing a high-accuracy measurement of the real power consumption.
The new model 3 Phase Power Meter can handle a very wide range of voltages: the same meter can be used for all nominal voltages between 100 Vac and 600 Vac, with delta and wye configurations at 50 Hz or 60 Hz. With this one-size fits all model, selection is now very easy. The new model replaces all current models, leaving just one model for your measurement application.
The wide range 3 Phase Power Meter provides power, voltage, current, cos(phi) and many more electrical parameters. All of these are communicated via the RS485 (Modbus RTU) interface. VPInstruments 3 Phase Power Meter is the recommended power meter for permanent measurements. The 0.333 VAC CT inputs enables connection to universal current transformers. Or just rely on VPInstruments current transformers to complete the power measurement solution.
- Power consumption of large consumers (i.e. compressors, dryers, pumps, water chillers)
- Cost allocation
- Condition monitoring
- Energy management
- Efficiency calculations (i.e. compressor electrical usage vs output)
- True RMS power measurement of single-phase or three-phase systems
- One size fits all: one model for 100 to 600 Vac, 50 / 60Hz
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) output
- Wye or delta in one model
- For permanent installation
- 0.3333 VAC input for current transformers (CT)
- LED indicator for CT status and serial communication
- Configurable using Modbus
VPInstruments offers industrial customers easy insight into energy flows. We believe that industrial energy monitoring should be easy and effortless, to enable insight, savings and optimization. VPInstruments’ flow meters are calibrated on state-of-the-art calibration facility. Our calibration equipment is maintained under our ISO 9001 Quality Management System and is traceable to National Standards.
VPInstruments’ products are recommended by leading energy professionals worldwide and offer the most complete measurement solution for compressed air flow, gas flow and electric energy consumption. Our monitoring software, VPVision, can be used for all utilities, and enables you to see where, when and how much you can save. Our products can be found all over the world. We serve all industrial markets, for example; automotive, glass manufacturing, metal processing, food and beverage, and consumer goods. We can also help your industry. Let us open your eyes and start saving energy.