Press Release Summary:
- Available with dimensions of main chamber and airlock of 24 x 16 x 18 in. and 12 x 12 x 12 in. (W x D X H) respectively
- Features a vacuum gauge to monitor main chamber and airlock internal pressure
- Designed for dry inert gas environments and is constructed from in. thick Acrylic sheet
Original Press Release:
Now available at Cleatech, Vacuum Glove Box
Now available at Cleatech, Vacuum Glove Box. Our 2700 Series Vacuum Glove Box is designed for anaerobic processing in a dry inert gas environment. Constructed from a 1" thick Acrylic sheet, allowing it to handle 29.8in. Hg negative pressure. Features include two removable glove covers, fully removable top, two vacuum valves with a barbed fitting for vacuum and nitrogen backfill, vacuum gauge to monitor the main chamber and airlock internal pressure.
- Overall Dimensions (Main Chamber): 24”W x 16”D x 18”H
- Overall Dimensions (Airlock): 12”W x 12”D x 12”H
- Material: 1” Clear Acrylic
- Two Removable Glove Covers
- Fully Removable Top Lid
- Two Vacuum Valves w/ Barbed Fittings
- Two 8” OD Glove Ports
Visit our website for workbench specifications and price.