New 19" Video Monitor Features 1280 x 1024 Resolution
Press Release Summary:
- SRMW-19U-24 includes anti-reflective glass to protect the screen and improve image quality
- Contains sunlight-readable screen with 1,0000 nits brightness
- Offers VGA, HDMI and composite BNC inputs
Original Press Release:
19 in. Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
Arlington Heights, IL - TRU-Vu Monitors, a leading supplier of industrial-grade lcd monitors and touch screens, has released a new 19” video monitor designed specifically for use outdoors in nearly any environment.
The SRMW-19U-24 includes every feature you would ever want in a true outdoor video monitor:
- Totally sealed NEMA 4X waterproof stainless steel enclosure
- Sharp 1280x1024 resolution
- Sunlight-Readable screen with 1,0000 nits brightness
- Anti-Reflective glass to protect the screen and improve image quality
- Operating Temperatures of -22° to +185°F
- Automated Ambient Light Sensor to increase or decrease screen brightness automatically for day/night use
- 3 Year Warranty
The SRMW-19U-24 offers VGA, HDMI and Composite BNC inputs. It has the unique ability to Auto Re-Start after any power loss. It will operate on 12-24 VDC, or 120-240 VAC.
This monitor is ideal for outdoor use in a wide range of industries including military, law enforcement, sports stadiums, amusement parks, industrial inspection, transportation, boats and ships, oil and gas, and wherever view-ability in direct sunlight is crucial.
For more information on how the SRMW-19U-24 video monitor can meet your needs, please contact:
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc.
About the Company:
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc., a leading supplier of LCD displays, provides a wide range of customizable, industrial-grade LCD monitors. This includes sunlight-readable, optically-bonded, touch screen, medicalgrade displays, open frame, rack mount, panel mount, waterproof, and standard monitors in sizes from 5.5” to 55”. All are backed by a 3-Year Warranty. All monitors can be customized/modified to meet specific application requirements. TRU-Vu monitors can also be private-labeled with your company's name, logo and unique model number.