Press Release Summary:
Consisting of solid multipurpose germicidal detergent/disinfectant/deodorizer, Bio Clean is used at 1 oz per 1–2 gallons of water. In one step, product lifts, emulsifies, and suspends soils while disinfecting against wide range of bacteria and viruses including Influenza and Salmonella. Bio Clean also kills odor-causing bacterial agents, leaving clean pleasant fragrance. Cleaner is suited for use in schools, cafeterias, offices, hotels, grocery stores, and restaurants.
Original Press Release:
Solid Bio Clean from Sunburst Chemicals Effectively Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes Restrooms in One Easy Step
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Sunburst Chemicals introduces Bio Clean, a solid multipurpose germicidal detergent/disinfectant/deodorizer when used at 1 oz per 1-2 gallons of water. In one simple step, Bio Clean lifts, emulsifies and suspends soils while disinfecting against a wide range of bacteria and viruses including Influenza and Salmonella. Bio Clean is designed to provide both general cleaning and disinfection. Its solid formulation provides many benefits, a few including: improved safety, increased concentration & performance, lower costs, and reduced storage/freight/handling. Bio Clean also kills against odor-causing bacterial agents, leaving a clean pleasant fragrance. Bio Clean is ideal for use in schools, cafeterias, offices, hotels/motels, grocery stores, restaurants and washrooms.
Bio Clean features include:
• At the stated disinfection dilution rate - disinfectant for: Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella dysenteriae, Salmonella enterica, Enterococus faecalis, Escherichia coli, Brevibacterium ammoniagenes, Enterobacter aerogenes, Staphylococcus aureus-MRSA, Salmonella schottmuelleri, and Enterococus faecalis Vancomycin Resistant
• When used on environmental, inanimate, hard nonporous surfaces at the disinfectant rate with a contact time of 10 minutes - Virucidal for: HIV-1, Hepatitis B (HBV) Influenza A2, Feline Pneumonitis, Parainfluenza Type 1 (Sendai), Vaccinia Virus, Herpes Simplex Type 1, Canine Distemper
• Controls mildew
• EPA Reg. #670-2
• U.S. Patents: # 5,977,183; 6,028,113
• Each capsule yields approximately 144 gallons of use-solution
• Product is kosher year-round, excluding Passover
About Sunburst Chemicals
Sunburst Chemicals has been on the forefront of environmentally friendlier cleaning technology, since it began producing solid cleaning chemicals in the early 1980s. With products that are DfE/Safer Choice-certified, and using Lean Manufacturing practices, Sunburst Chemicals has the expertise and the products to deliver the best environmental solutions for your cleaning needs.
Sunburst Chemicals, 220 W. 86th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55420; (800) 899-7627 or (952) 884-3144; fax: (952) 884-1046; email@example.com; www.sunburstchemicals.com.