Multi-Contact placed special contacts at a major aerospace manufacturer in order to equip relays sockets for electrical distribution systems in civil aircrafts, military aircrafts and helicopters.
Business needs - Background
Electrical power distribution equipments are using relays. These relays are mounted on relays sockets which are fitted in panels. In order facilitate relays installation and maintenance, the customer need plug-in system on relay sockets.
Adaptation of MC sockets to be fitted in the customers relay sockets, different contacts diameters are needed (mainly 1.59 mm and 2.36 mm ...)
• Special sockets with LAVII for a short connection length.
• Sockets diameters are adjusted to relays pins diameters according to MIL-C-39029
• Crimped connection mainly for cables AWG 12, AWG 16 and AWG 20
Benefits for the Customer:
• Improve systems assembly and maintenance.
• Low electrical resistance with our Multilams LAVII, MC contact technology is used for power relays.
• Compact design
We started this application 15 years ago. This new success strengthens Multi-Contact's market position and completes our experience in solutions for electrical distribution in commercial aircraft that are using more and more electrical architecture. For more information on how Multi-Contact improve your business visit us at www.multi-contact.com or contact your Multi-Contact account manager.