Press Release Summary:
Designed to fit in back of standard Work Ready truck body, Mobile Lube Skid is available in various configurations with corrosion-resistant aluminum tanks that provide 240-gal capacity. System uses air piston pump for oil and grease and air diaphragm pump for antifreeze. Each hose reel contains 50 ft of hose and has metered dispenser. For portability, skid includes 4 pockets on front side and 4 lifting lugs for stable lift.
Original Press Release:
Mobile Lube Skid
Auto Crane is a subsidiary company and premier brand of Ramsey Industries. As an industry leading manufacturer of products for the industrial material handling, construction and utility markets, the company announced the "Mobile Lube Skid" product line.
"Mobile Lube Skid"
The "Mobile Lube Skid" is designed for those contractors that require the ability to service larger equipment in the field but do not have the resources to invest in a fully appointed "Lube Truck." This Auto Crane Lube Skid is manufactured in the Auto Crane facility, in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The standard features of the Auto Crane Mobile Lube Skid include:
- 2 oil tanks, 1 anti-freeze tank; 1 oil salvage tank.
- 3 oil tanks; 1 anti freeze tank.
- 3 oil tanks; 1 oil salvage tank.
- 4 oil tanks.
- Oil and Grease utilize an air piston pump.
- Antifreeze utilizes an air diaphragm pump.
- Each hose reel has a metered dispenser.
- All hose reels-including salvage- contain 50 feet of hose.
- Unit fits in the back of a standard Work Ready truck body.
- Fork pockets located on the front side of the skid for greater flexibility.
- Four lifting lugs are also provided for a safer more stable lift.
- Tie downs are easily accessible from the front of the skid.
The Auto Crane "Mobile Lube Skid," has a compact design that is lighter in weight with a lower overall height than other units on the market today. This design provides greater overall flexibility and safety. Another example of the products from the leader in the Work Truck Industry.
Founded in 1944, Ramsey Industries is comprised of three wholly owned subsidiaries, Auto Crane, Eskridge and Ramsey Winch. Under the Auto Crane brand, the company provides a comprehensive line of truck-mounted telescopic and articulating cranes, crane service bodies and accessories. Additional information about the company may be found at autcrane.com. www.eskridgeinc.com. and www.ramsey.com.