Press Release Summary:
Series HD-2 provides ergonomic style for sit-to-stand use, while optional Ergotron Power System (EPS 100/48/34) enables wireless computing. With 24 in. footprint that provides stability and maneuverability, product features 15 in. single-motion height adjustment, steel construction, and Video Electronics Standards Association FPMPMI(TM) compliance. Flat panel and lap top versions are available with locking drawer.
Original Press Release:
ERGOTRON introduces the new HD-2 Series Cart
Saint Paul, Minnesota - Ergotron, a leader in specialty mounting solutions for computers, introduces a new addition to their mobile computing line, the HD-2 Series Cart. These versatile carts offer superior ergonomics for sit-to-stand use, and the optional Ergotron Power System (EPS 100/48/34) enables true wireless computing.
· 15" single-motion height adjustment for sit-to-stand use
· 24" footprint provides stability and manoeuvrability
· Paired with the EPS offer up to 16 hours of run time
· Easy-to-clean rugged steel construction
· Deluxe flat panel and lap top versions have a locking drawer
· Numerous accessories to customize carts
· Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) FPMPMI(TM) compliant
Ergotron offers a wide range of mounting solutions for laptops, tablet PCs, flat panel and CRT monitors. From mobile workstations to ceiling, wall, or floor-mount solutions, these products use space efficiently and provide ergonomically adjustable equipment access wherever a computer is used.
For further information, please contact:
1181 Trapp Rd.
Eagan, MN 55121