Press Release Summary:
Mobile andÂ completely autonomous, 626-EZ bus and truck washing machine does not need to be connected to water or external power. Batteries supply power to wash up to 30 buses or trucks on one charge, and 120 gal water tank provides water for simultaneous washing of 3–4 large vehicles. Single operator drives bus wash system around vehicle, applying soap and water upon button actuation. Other features include power brush and 12 gal detergent tank.
Original Press Release:
Bitimec Installs Battery Powered Bus Wash Machine at UCLA.
The NEW 626-EZ Battery Powered Bus Wash System will wash all the buses at the UCLA Bruin Bus depot in half the time.
The Bitimec 626-EZ battery powered bus and truck washing machine is a totally autonomous wash system for large vehicles which does not need to be connected to water or external power. Batteries supply the power to wash up to 30 buses or trucks on one charge. A 120 gallon water tank provides water for 3-4 large vehicles at a time and a 12 gallon detergent tank applies a soap presoak mixture. The 626-EZ is fully mobile and does not require special wash bays. A single operator ‘drives’ the bus wash system around the vehicle, applying soap and water, all at the touch of a button, while the power brush delivers washing muscle. Ideal for fleets of all sizes, the unit cost for electricity used is less than 10 cents per vehicle.
Website link: http://www.bitimec.com/_machine.asp?f=easy-mobile-eco-truck-washing-equipment&IDProdotto=253
Bitimec International in the United States, and Bitimec Srl in Italy produce patented, innovative industrial solutions in:
• vehicle washing – Speedy Wash; mobile, autonomous machines for washing large vehicles and trains
• utility vehicles – Politrac; 48Volt operated industrial extreme service tractors with multiple options for railway and airport service
• electric communications panels – for cellular towers
• city tramway controls – Pegasus; patented electric tension line monitors and signals for tramways world-wide
• uniform handlers – Triad uniform systems; as used from the Empire State building in New York, to the largest Hotel and Casino in the world (the Venetian in Las Vegas) for mechanized computer handling of employee uniforms.
Contact Bruno Albanesi – Export Director - email@example.com, www.bitimec.com