NOVI, Mich., April 24, 2017 - For the second year in a row, MinebeaMitsumi will exhibit at LFI2017, taking place in Philadelphia, May 9 ~ 11, 2017. MinebeaMitsumi will exhibit the LFI 2016 Innovations Award winner, the SALIOT, a smart adjustable light for the internet of things, as well as the newly extended SALIOT family, which includes:
- The CUBE – Acclaimed Lighting Design Winner - 2016 Good Design Winner, Japan 2017 IF Design Award Winner, Germany
- SALIOT Tracking System Wand and Tracker
- SALIOT High CRI lighting
- SALIOT Full Color
- SALIOT CUBE with Discrete Camera Monitoring
- SALIOT Pin Hole Recessed Light
- SALIOT Smart Wall Switch
- SALIOT All Weather Motorized Stadium Light
- IP69K Fans for LED Lighting
- Paradox Smart Urban Network for IoT Smart Cities
- Mitsumi Technologies for Lighting Controls
Come to Booth # 3539 to take part in a "hands on" demonstration, and experience MinebeaMitsumi's latest lighting innovations.
MinebeaMitsumi, as the exclusive sponsor of The Hub, Booth # 5455, Hall F, will also offer two technology presentations:
May 9, 2017 at 11:30 am, "Smart Adjustable Light for the IoT – The Lighting Revolution Continues" delivered by Mr. Kevin King.
May 10, 2017 at 2:00 pm, "The Evolution of a Smart City Begins with Light", delivered by Mrs. Melody Williams.
About NMB Technologies Corporation
NMB Technologies Corporation, a MinebeaMitsumi Group Company, is the world's largest manufacturer of miniature precision ball bearings and a volume leader in the design and manufacturing of precision electro-mechanical components, including cooling fans and blowers, precision small motors and mechanical bearings assemblies, as well as a total solutions supplier of backlight and LED lighting products. NMB products can be found in the personal computing, networking, telecommunications, home entertainment, home electronics and automotive, medical and industrial markets. For more information on NMB Technologies Corporation visit: http://www.nmbtc.com