Miller Electric Mfg. Co. will display products designed to increase productivity, improve safety and quality, and reduce costs at booths N11027 and N14037 in Chicago
APPLETON, Wis. – Miller Electric Mfg. Co. announced it plans to exhibit at FABTECH 2015 in Chicago, November 9 to 12, where it will showcase its latest welding, cutting and safety equipment. Visitors to the Miller booths, N11027 and N14037, can find technology solutions designed to address quality, safety and productivity challenges commonly found in the manufacturing, fabrication and construction industries.
Live welding demonstrations will provide visitors firsthand experience with Miller equipment, along with solutions from Miller-recommend partners, including Hobart filler metals, Bernard semi-automatic MIG guns and Tregaskiss robotic MIG guns. Representatives will be available to answer product and welding technology questions.
Miller will provide free educational seminars at the booth each day of the show. The seminars have been designed to address common welding challenges in the industry and will be followed by a QA period.
Welding equipment of interest at the booths include:
• Continuum™ advanced industrial welding systems: Designed to provide exceptional arc performance, these next generation of advanced MIG welding systems help welding operators of all skill levels to create quality welds on thick or thin materials. User-friendly controls and system flexibilities help manage challenging jobs. The addition of welding information management collects and reports weld data to improve productivity and manage costs.
• Big Blue® 800 Duo Pro SF welder/generator with FieldPRO™ Smart Feeder: Multiprocess welder/ generator runs conventional stick, TIG, FCAW and MIG welding, as well as advanced Regulated Metal Deposition (RMD®) and Pulsed MIG processes with the addition of the FieldPro Smart Feeder. These advanced processes can operate up to 200 feet away from the power source with no control cable, help to reduce weld failures, and can eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chrome-moly pipe welding applications.
• ArcReach™ multiprocess welding systems: Designed to reduce downtime, costs and exposure to safety hazards by allowing welding operators to set voltage at the weld joint without the use of control cables. This capability helps improve productivity by eliminating unnecessary trips to the power source and providing greater arc-on time; encourages best-practice weld settings and techniques; and reduces tripping hazards and operator fatigue caused by excessive walking to and from the power source.
• Insight Core™ and Insight Centerpoint™ welding information management systems: Included on an expanded offering of Miller power sources to provide weld data to drive continuous improvements. These systems collect and monitor data to help increase productivity, improve weld quality and manage cost.
• Dynasty® 210 TIG and stick welding system: Provides exceptional TIG and stick welding in an easy-to-use, versatile and portable machine. The system offers easy software updates and feature expansions, as well as improved welding performance on aluminum (DX model only). Wireless remote control compatibility helps save time and money by eliminating cord tangles or failures and provides precise welding operator control.
Miller will also feature its industry-exclusive Arc Armor® Welding Protection, including:
• Digital Infinity™ Series welding helmets: Include a 13.4 square inch viewing area - the largest in the industry - to provide an unsurpassed view and eliminate tunnel vision. New headgear with oversized comfort cushion provides extensive adjustability, settings and improved support, while the integration of Info-Track™ lens technology tracks and displays arc time, and allows operator to set time, alarm and timer. Available graphic options include Black, Stars Stripes™, Camouflage and Departed™.
• Weld-Mask™ auto-darkening goggles: An extreme low-profile design allows welding operators access into spaces where the use of a traditional welding helmet would be limited. This Miller-exclusive design is usable for gas welding and cutting, as well as light-duty MIG, TIG and Stick welding. It is ideal for maintenance, repair and installation applications, and specialized welding applications where alternative welding protection is needed due to space constraints.
• N95 disposable respirator: Features a flame-retardant outer layer that provides crucial protection for welding operators in environments where sparks or spatter could come in contact with the mask. The filter media offers 95 percent filtration of airborne particles, including hexavalent chromium, manganese and other weld fumes. An integrated valve eases breathing for the user.
• LPR-100 half-mask: Expanded options to this low profile reusable respirator include a wrap-around spark guard that protects filters from spatter and other debris, combination P100/Nuisance Level OV Relief filters and new medium/large size offerings. The pleated filter design on the LPR-100 half mask respirator provides additional surface area for maximum efficiency and filter life, with exclusive filter media that maintains efficiency in both humid and non-humid environments.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding products and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW). For more information, visit www.MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-Miller (800-426-4553), email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 877-327-8132, or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
Two Rivers Marketing