APPLETON, Wis., July 24, 2008Miller Electric Mfg. Co. will present the latest in arc welding technology in booth #13077 at the FABTECH International & AWS Welding Show, October 6 - 8, 2008, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Miller will showcase its PipePro Welding System, ProHeat 35 Induction Heating System, Millermatic 350/XR-Aluma-Pro pulsed MIG aluminum welding system, as well as portable welding solutions, such as the Millermatic Passport Plus with Spoolmate 100 Series spool gun, and Maxstar 150 and Maxstar 200 DC TIG/Stick welding solutions.
* The Miller PipePro Welding System is a one-package pipe welding solution for both field and shop fabrication. The PipePro features Millers RMD (Regulated Metal Deposition) process, a precisely controlled short-circuit transfer technology that provides welders with an easy to use welding process with excellent puddle control for the root pass. The PipePro also features ProPulse, an easy-to-use advanced pulsed MIG process with precise control of the arc and puddle even in narrow joints.
* The Miller ProHeat 35 Induction Heating System induces heat electromagnetically to bring a part to temperature in a fraction of the time of flame or resistance-heating methods. With the ProHeat heating system, one or two joints can be rapidly and uniformly heated for preheat or stress relief with minimal setup and instruction time.
* The Millermatic 350/XR-Aluma-Pro system combines the Millermatic 350P all-in-one MIG/Pulsed MIG welder with the XR-Aluma-Pro push-pull gun to provide superior 4000- and 5000-series aluminum feeding and welding performance. The Millermatic 350P includes new pulsed MIG programming to meet the specific welding requirements of 4000- and 5000-series aluminum, while providing a more forgiving arc and increased consumable life.
* The Millermatic Passport Plus all-in-one MIG welder provides a superior arc in an ultra portable and lightweight (45 lbs.) package. The Passport Plus has an impressive arc on mild and stainless steel. But when combined with the new direct-connect Spoolmate 100 Series spool gun, the Passport Plus provides outstanding welding performance on 18-gauge through 1/4" aluminum. A three-position material selection switch sets optimal arc characteristics for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
* Miller designed the Maxstar 150 DC Stick/TIG welder for mechanical contractors, fabricators and maintenance/repair personnel who work in the field and demand a full-featured Stick/TIG welding power source. The Maxstar 150 weighs just 13.7 lbs., has a 5 to 150-amp welding range and features Millers Auto-Line technology for automatic linking to 115-230 VAC and Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) to keep power output constant regardless of +-10% fluctuations in input power.
* The Miller Maxstar 200 DC TIG/Stick inverter-based power supply features Millers Auto-Line technology, allowing it to accept input power, from 115 to 460V, single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz without any manual relinking, allowing the user to plug into any type of primary current and begin welding. This 37-lb. welder has a 1 to 200-amp output and produces code-quality TIG and Stick arcs traditionally found in larger industrial machines.