For Immediate Release, Sterling, IL: Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of customized mill monitoring systems for use with the Prater brand mills and classifiers. Mills and Classifiers are high speed rotating machinery. Sterling’s Mill Monitors automatically watch over the mill bearing, inboard and outboard bearings, temperatures and acceleration and provide output to control systems.
- Detects and warns prior to a shutdown condition when vibration or temperature values are abnormal
- Can eliminate major damage by stopping equipment automatically
- Data trending ready
- Intrinsically Safe or Non-Hazardous
- Standalone or Integrated Monitoring
- Monitors Vibration, Acceleration and Temperature (°F or °C)
- One, Two or Three Bearing Standalone Packages Available
- Programmable LCD Display and 4-20mA Outputs with Standalone Mill Monitor Systems
- Relay Output for Warning, Relay Output for Shutdown
- NEMA 4X Wall Mounted Enclosure
- Accelerometers with Integral Temperature Sensing
- 100ft, 200ft or 300ft Long Cables for Sensors
- 120VAC or 24VDC Power for Control Panel
Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. has 50 years of experience providing efficient solutions for process control, automation, micro ingredient batching, material weighing of all kinds, bag unloading systems, as well as bulk bag filling stations. Sterling Systems uses the latest technology to provide specialized data management, raw material management, along with production data tracking. For more information contact Sterling Systems & Controls at 1-815-625-0852 firstname.lastname@example.org, and at www.sterlingcontrols.com.