Mifare RFID Reader can read up to 16 tags/second.
Press Release Summary:
Able to read multiple tags from distances up to 50 cm, wall-mounted 13.56 MHz GAO 213003 is compatible with most Mifare standards, including Mifare MF1 standard cards, Mifare Ultralight cards, and Mifare DESFire. Unit features baud rate of 19,200 bps and includes RS-232, Wiegand, and MSR ABA TK2 interfaces. Packaged in IP40-rated waterproof and dust-proof ABS housing, transponder is suited for access control, security control, or admission control systems.
Original Press Release:
New 13.56MHz Wall-Mounted Mifare RFID Reader Now Available
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Inc. (www.GAORFID.com) has newly release a high frequency wall mounted RFID reader (GAO 213003). It is an advanced proximity Mifare card reader which can read multiple tags from distances of up to 50cm.
This transponder is compatible with most Mifare standards including Mifare MF1 standard cards for 1024/4096 byte and Mifare Ultralight cards of EEPROM size 512bit for ISO 14443A and Mifare DESFire. The reader's easy installation and small size make it a suitable RFID solution to be applied for access control, security control or admission control systems.
GAO's 13.56MHz Wall-Mounted Mifare Reader Provides the Following Specifications:
1. Display: None Internal Led and Buzzer
2. Power requirements: Variable 6 to 12V DC - 9V DC, 150mA
3. Communications Interface: 3 in 1 - RS232, Wiegand and MSR ABA TK2
4. Baud rate: 19,200bps N, 8, 1
5. Frequency: 13.56MHz
6. Read Write Distance: up to 50cm
7. Technical Certificates: CE, FCC
8. Dimensions: 83 - 47-16mm (L - W - H)
9. Weight: Approximately 50g
10. Housing: ABS
11. Operating Specifications: Waterproof and dustproof - IP40
12. Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
13. Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
14. Humidity: 10% to 90% relative
15. Multi-Detection: Yes
16. Max read quantity: 16tags/s
17. Antenna Compatibility: None required built in
18. Antenna Connection: None required
19. Additional Features: Linear regulator recommended
For more information about 13.56MHz Wall-Mounted Mifare Reader, please visit www.GAORFID.com or contact sales@GAORFID.com