Press Release Summary:
Equipped withÂ CMOSÂ matrix camera with 4 million pixels and ability to acquire more than 120 frame/sec, MarShaft SCOPE 250 plusÂ provides fully automatic measurement of smaller shafts and turned parts directly on shop floor. System measures parts up to 40 mm in diameter and 250 mm in length, with Maximum Permissible Error of less than 1.5 microns + L/40 when measuring diameter and 3 microns + L/125 when measuring length.
Original Press Release:
Mahr Federal To Feature New MarShaft SCOPE 250 Plus At Mfg4 2016
PROVIDENCE, RI – Mahr Federal will feature the MarShaft™ SCOPE 250 plus and MarCator Wireless Digital Indicators at Mfg4, May 3-5, 2016, Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT, Booth #1605.
Competitively priced and designed to provide fast, accurate, fully automatic measurement of smaller shafts and turned parts directly on the shop floor, the MarShaft SCOPE 250 plus features a highly accurate matrix camera with four million pixels. The system measures parts up to 250 mm in length and 40 mm in diameter with an accuracy that is previously unknown in this market segment. An MPE (Maximum Permissible Error) of less than 1.5 microns + L/40 when measuring diameter and an even more impressive 3 microns + L/125 when measuring length is significantly more accurate than other systems using line cameras.
Also featured will be Mahr Federal's broad line of mechanical comparative gages which can now be configured for wireless data transmission with the addition of a MarCator 1086 or 1087 wireless digital indicator. The line includes a wide array of snap gages, ID & OD gages, fixed and adjustable bore gages, as well as depth and comparator stands. The addition of wireless digital indicators makes these gages faster and more productive than ever before.
The combination of Mahr Federal's robust, easy-to-use, high performance comparative gages with an economical, user-transparent wireless data collection system provides the easiest way to upgrade and implement data collection for existing gages or new gaging requirements. The delays and errors associated with manually collecting and recording data are eliminated, and the measuring process can run at its maximum speed and with the most secure collection format.
Also on display at Mahr Federal's booth #1605 will be the following products:
• MarVision QM 300, a new video measuring microscope with image processing capability designed for the measurement and/or dimensioning of geometric elements.
• Millimar C1200 Digital Amplifier
• MaraMeter mechanical comparative gages
• Wireless MarCal calipers with Marcom Software
• Dimensionair air gaging
• Selections from Mahr Federal's broad line of surface measuring instruments, including both portable roughness measurement devices and computer based stationary surface measuring systems. In addition to the new PocketSurf® IV, there will be the MarSurf® PS1 and a growing line of Application Specific surface measuring fixtures. Mahr's stationary system line includes the MarSurf XR 1, which combines mobile surface metrology with the advantages of MarWin evaluation software; and the XCR 20 MarWin, a new generation of combined roughness and contour measurement systems.
• A full range of other Mahr Federal handheld gages and other dimensional metrology products will also be on display.
Mahr Federal Inc., a member of the Mahr Group, has been providing dimensional measurement solutions to fit customer application needs for over 150 years. The company manufactures and markets a wide variety of dimensional metrology equipment, from simple and easy-to-use handheld gages to technically advanced measurement systems for form, contour, surface finish and length. Mahr Federal is also well known as a producer of custom-designed gages and a provider of calibration and contract measurement services. Mahr Federal's calibration laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 NVLAP Lab Code 200605-0 (see our Scope of Accreditation for accredited calibration processes). For more information visit http://www.mahr.com.
For additional information, contact:
Mahr Federal Inc.
1144 Eddy Street
Providence RI 02905 USA
Tel: (800) 343-2050 or (401) 784-3100
Web site: http://www.mahr.com