Press Release Summary:
Operating in -20°~70° C temperature range with DC 5V power input and power consumption of 6 W, MB-83310 PC/104 Module offers VGA output with 2 x 8 pin header. Suitable for IIoT domain gateways, home IoT gateways, thin clients, and NAT Routers, unit comes with 1 x GbE,1 x Fast Ethernet LAN connectors and 4x USB 2.0, 2x COM Port communication ports. Embedded with DDR3L 1333 2GB memory IC, module features DMP Vortex86 DX3-9126 processor.
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces PC/104 Module with Economical DMP Vortex DX-3 SoC for IIoT
WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for OEMs, announces the MB-83310, a PC/104 module featuring the economical DMP Vortex86 DX3-9126 processor which is mounted onboard. Power consumption of the dual-core SoC is just ~6W. The unit supports multiple VGA-LVDS displays with a maximum resolution of 1920×1440@60Hz. Operating systems support includes Microsoft Windows and Linux. The device is ideal for IIoT domain gateways, home IoT gateways, thin clients, and NAT Routers.
- PC/104 Specification 2.6
- Ultra low-power consumption (~6W)
- DMP Vortex86 DX3-9126 CPU Onboard (SoC)
- Supports the PC/104+ and PC/104 connector onboard
- DDR3L 1333 2GB Memory IC onboard (1.35V,256 Mbitx 16*4)
- VGA output with 2x8 pin header
- 18/24bit single channel LVDS connector with 2 x 15 pin header
- Dual LAN connector with 2x10 pin header (1 x GbE,1 x Fast Ethernet)
- 4x USB 2.0, 2x COM Port (COM2 Port is RS-232/422/485, COM1 (RS232 only)
- 1x SATA Port (1x7 Pin),1xM.2 Socket (2242 only)
- DC 5V Power input.(AT/ATX mode select by jumper)
- -20°~70° C Operating Temperature
About WIN Enterprises
WIN Enterprises is an ISO 9001 certified product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. WIN Enterprises is an Affiliate Member of the Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance, a global ecosystem of 200+ member companies that provide the performance, connectivity, manageability, and security developers need to create smart, connected systems.
Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises develops reference designs for the leading microprocessor companies, as well as customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other electronic products for OEM customers. WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Marketing