Rancho Cucamonga, California - MaxLite®, a leading global manufacturer and marketer of the award-winning MaxLED® line of innovative LED luminaires and lamps, announced that its Direct Lit LED Flat Panel Super High Output (SHO), Direct Lit LED Flat Panel Performance Series, ECO-T(TM) LED Recessed Troffers, Plug-and-Play LED Lightbars and LED Downlight Retrofit fixtures are California Title 24-compliant and its LED A Type, Eclipse and Pancake Lamps are California Title 20-compliant for the important California building market.
"Offering LED products that qualify for California Title 24 and Title 20 is becoming important in the vital California market segment," explained Pat Treadway, MaxLite's Director of Product Marketing. "We are proud to continue our MaxLite mandate: to create energy efficient fixtures and lamps that qualify for leading government agencies and their high standards, while being a cost effective solution to our customers."
Included as Title 24-compliant:
· MaxLite's Direct Lit LED Flat Panel SHO is an energy efficient replacement for fluorescent troffers. Available in 3500K, 4100K and 5000K correlated color temperature (CCT), in 45-watt 1'x4' and 2'x2' models and a 60-watt 2'x4' model, SHO delivers high quality light in offices, schools, hospitality, healthcare and other commercial and industrial applications requiring only a minimal installation depth. View the data sheets: www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLFP14D-150.ds.pdf; www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLFP22D-150.ds.pdf; http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLFP24D-150.ds.pdf.
· Available in 3500K, 4100K and 5000K CCTs in 45-watt 1'x4' and 2'x2' models and a 60-watt 2'x4' model, MaxLite's fully dimmable Direct Lit LED Flat Panel Performance Series with enhanced lumen output replace fluorescent fixtures for lay in or T-grid ceilings in offices, schools, libraries, hospitals and healthcare facilities. View the data sheets: www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLFP14DP.pdf; www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLFP22DP.pdf; http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLFP24DP.ds.pdf.
· Ideal for commercial and institutional applications, the cost-effective ECO-T offers a classic recessed troffer housing with LED strips that emulate fluorescent lamps, combining high efficacy and a high quality light in a performance- and value-optimized package. Available in 3500K, 4100K and 5000K CCTs in 45-watt 2'x2' and 55-watt 2'x4' models, ECO-T effectively projects light onto surfaces and saves up to 30 percent in energy without any reduction in lighting levels. View the data sheets: www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLRT22D.ds.pdf; http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/MLRT24D.ds.pdf.
· For use in general, accent, under cabinet, display case, indirect, wall washing and toe kick applications in dry residential and commercial environments, the Plug-and-Play LED Lightbars feature an integral driver and link together for easy plug-in and power installation at any desired length. Available in 2700K and 5000K CCTs in 6-inch 3-watt models and 12-inch models that use 4-, 6- and 9-watts, the LED Lightbars feature a full architectural-grade diffuser that minimizes glare and delivers even lighting, while hiding the LEDs from view. View the data sheet: http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/Plug-and-Play.lightbar-datasheet.pdf.
· Available in four- and six-inch models in 9- and 14-watts, the LED Downlight Retrofit module with integral trim offers an Edison base for easy installation into existing recessed cans operating on 120- to 277-volt systems; the four-inch model is available in 3000K while the six-inch model is available in both 3000K and 5000K CCTs. The LED Downlight Retrofit fixtures are constructed with high efficacy color-matched LEDs, and feature an optical diffuser that produces high lumen transmission and even illumination in residential and commercial applications. View the data sheets: www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/RR409.ds.pdf; http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/RR61430W.pdf.
Included as Title 20-compliant:
· Ideal for table and floor lamps, ceiling fixtures and decorative chandeliers that are used in residential, hospitality and commercial environments, the LED A Type Frosted Bulb, with a standard E26 medium base, replaces a 40-watt incandescent bulb using just 7.5-watts. Available in 2700K and 5000K CCTs, the lamp offers maintained lumens that are enhanced by the proprietary housing and integrated thermal management system for a long life. View the data sheet: http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKB7-5LED.pdf.
· The 17-watt LED Eclipse Lamp is a unique LED light source with a compact form that can be used in a wide variety of applications, including recessed cans with open trims, bullet style track head fixtures and pendants in residential, commercial, retail and hospitality environments. Available in 4100K and 5000K CCT models in a flood beam distribution in Edison and GU24 pin bases, the dimmable Eclipse features MaxLite's Component Isolation Technology(TM) that places the driver in an isolated and ventilated heat-sunk center section of the bulb, allowing the driver to sustain cooler temperatures than traditional bulbs. View the data sheet: http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/SKE17_Eclipse.ds.pdf.
· Ideal for decorative torchieres, pendants and bullet style track head fixtures, MaxLite's 17-watt LED Pancake Lamp features an innovative optical design that produces ambient back lighting to fill out decorative glass and shades. With additional features including flood beam distribution and a sleek form factor, Pancake, also featuring Component Isolation Technology, is available in 4100K and 5000K CCT models in Edison and GU24 pin bases. The LED Lamp is a strong OEM LED light source for low profile ceiling and wall mounted fixtures, ceiling fan light kits and other lighting products that require maximum illumination from a compact light source. View the data sheet: http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/DataSheets/SKP17_Pancake.ds.pdf.
These California Title 24-compliant LED fixtures and California Title 20-compliant lamps have been added to MaxLite's extensive database of more than 2,000 national rebates identified by SKU and outlined with their available rebate amounts in a complete state-by-state listing (not just California) of more than 100 utilities and regions. This database can be accessed at http://www.maxlite.com/utility-rebate-programs.
About MaxLite (www.maxlite.com)
Inheriting global manufacturing and marketing expertise that dates back to 1955, MaxLite was one of the first movers into LED technology in the industry. Committed to energy efficiency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in 2009, MaxLite established the MaxLED® brand, an extensive line of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures featuring innovative LED luminaires and lamps using the latest state-of-the-art LED technology. Through MaxLite's innovative research and development capabilities in its California office and product assembly center in New Jersey, MaxLite continues to be at the forefront of energy efficient technologies. For more information about MaxLite and its products, call 800-555-5629, fax 973-244-7333, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at https://twitter.com/maxlitenewsroom.
T 973.244.7300 x111