Mass Flow Transmitter uses thermal dispersion.
Press Release Summary:
Compact Thermatel(R) Model TA2 for air and gas flow applications has HART(R) communications, explosion proof electronics, and display that shows mass flow, temperature and totalized flow. Display and keypad make configuration and operation of instrument easier. It has wide range of process connections for installation flexibility, Hastelloy C probe construction for corrosive applications, and FM/CSA and ATEX approvals for hazardous areas.
Original Press Release:
Magnetrol Releases Thermatel(R) Model TA2 Thermal Mass Flow Transmitter
Magnetrol International, an innovator and leader in process control level and flow instrumentation, is pleased to announce the immediate release of its new TA2 Thermal Dispersion Mass Flow Transmitter for air and gas flow applications. The TA2 is the latest addition to the very successful Thermatel product line and complements the existing TA1 Mass Flow Transmitter.
The TA2 offers new levels of performance using a compact integral explosion proof electronics. The instrument is specifically designed to meet the needs of the process industry. Key features include:
- HART(R) communications provides full operational functionality
- Display provides measurement of the mass flow, temperature and totalized flow.
- The display and keypad permits ease in configuration and operation of the instrument.
- Wide range of process connections provides installation flexibility.
- Hastelloy C probe construction for corrosive applications.
- FM/CSA and ATEX approvals for hazardous areas.
The TA2 provides excellent performance at exceptional value.
For further information on the TA2 Thermal Mass Flow transmitters; or, other Magnetrol products and services, contact Kathy Dumas, Marketing Communications Manager, Magnetrol International, 5300 Belmont Road, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515-4499 Telephone: 800-624-8765 or 630-969-4000 ext. 343 Fax: 630-969-9489 E-mail: email@example.com