As a business, winning investment from Dragons' Den has to be one of the highest accolades. This is just what happened to Amy Wordsworth of Good Bubble who secured a $60,000 investment from Deborah Meaden to develop her exciting new range of children's bath products. Amy approached M and H Plastics (part of the RPC Group), on her parent's recommendation, to package the natural bath and hair care range and, using standard 250ml and 400ml Adelphi bottles, she was able to impress the judges with her initial family of products.
Amy was looking for child-friendly bottles that could easily form the basis of a future, expanded range and felt that the attractive, rounded shape of the bottle would appeal to both children and parents.
Commenting on her working relationship with M and H, Amy was delighted with the attentiveness and advice she received from the company, to get exactly the right 'look' for her packaging. "M and H's ability to think out of the box was refreshing and the understanding of what was needed and attention to detail made the company a natural partner to bring these products to market. We are already incorporating the packaging in our new gift sets for Christmas."
M and H Plastics:
• MH Plastics has been providing plastic packaging solutions for global clients in Health & Beauty Care, Food & Nutrition, and Industrial Chemical for over 40 years.
• The company offers a portfolio of over 2,500 products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
• Products are manufactured at four factories in the UK and factories in Holland and America which, in total, employ over 1,200 people, produce nearly a billion bottles, over 150 million jars and more than 50 million tubes per year.
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site from concept design, through tool-making, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H Plastics prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a comprehensive packaging solution from concept to completion.
• M&H Plastics is part of the RPC Group of Companies.