Press Release Summary:
Maintenance Lockout Kit contains 17 components to ensure equipment is either de-energized or locked out. Suited for maintenance departments that do frequent lockout jobs, kit includes breaker lockouts, electrical plug lockouts, and gate valves. Additional components include AC voltage sensor that locates blown fuses, defective breakers, and neutral/live wires. Hasps provide double check system and reduce chance of unwanted start-ups.
Original Press Release:
The Maintenance Lockout Kit
Prinzing Enterprises, Inc., offers a full line of safety products that will help make your workplace safer. Our products include Lockout/Tagout, Right to Know, PPE Dispensers, Signage and Training Posters. No other single source can provide this array of products.
The Maintenance Lockout Kit (LK112E) contains 17 vital components to ensure equipment is either de-energized or locked out in accordance with OSHA regulation 1910.147.
· A great choice for a maintenance department that does frequent lockout jobs
· Rugged carrying case maintains components for ease of transporting to jobsite
· Variety of lockout products (i.e. breaker lockouts, electrical plug lockouts, gate valves, etc.), provides good coverage of lockout applications for safer working environments
· AC Voltage Sensor locates blown fuses, defective breakers and neutral/live wires
· Hasps provide a double check system while reducing the chance for unwanted start ups