Press Release Summary:
Rated at 50 ampere, California style locking plugs and connectors come in nylon Safety Grip(TM), nylon AutoGrip(TM), and all-metal Armored housing styles, with configurations from 125 VAC to 480 VAC. UL-listed and CSA-approved, Nylon Autogrip clamps firmly on inserted cord. Nylon plugs are glass-filled with choice of gripping and construction. Construction consists of rolled stainless steel and backed-out terminal screws.
Original Press Release:
Three New California Standard 50 Amp Locking Devices Lines Available From Cooper Wiring Devices For Industrial Markets Requiring Rugged Service
Long Island City, New York, February 5, 2002 - Three new lines have been added to Cooper Wiring Devices' broad range of 50 ampere industrial locking devices.
The newly designed California style locking plugs and connectors come in three housing styles - nylon Safety Grip(TM), nylon AutoGrip(TM), and all-metal Armored - in configurations from 125 V/AC to 480 V/AC.
Key features of these UL-listed and CSA-approved locking devices for a wide range of rugged industrial applications are:
* Nylon Autogrip clamps firmly on inserted cord (Autogrip only)
* Glass-filled nylon plugs with high heat performance
* Designs allowing broad choices in gripping and construction
* High impact-resistant housings
* Rolled stainless steel and back-wired construction
* Backed-out terminal screws for speedy installation
* Deep-tapered wire wells and large terminal lugs.
Soon the company's full line of receptacles, inlets, and ship-to-shore receptacles and hull inlets will match this new selection of 50 amp plugs and connectors.